King Of The Hill Revival Eyed at Fox

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Well King of the Hill was one of the more realistic cartoons, instead of being totally episodic it had an actual timeline, characters aged and progressed from season to season. Its been 8 years so her voice wouldnt have to sound exactly the same, or if they refuse to recast, they could just write her off like with live action shows. :manny:

I'd watch
Not exactly. Bobby and Joseph did advance in age by a year or so, but that was over the entirety of the series. For the most part everyone stayed the same age or moved ahead about the same time span Bobby, Joseph, and Connie did. I wouldn't mind them getting another actress if they could nail it. But let Luanne and Lucky move to Houston or Dallas and get out of Arlen and explain it that way.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
tenor.gif

One of my favorite shows ever :jamesbrownwowww:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
This day in age they're probably going to try to make it a political thing. They're bringing it back so they can push conservative values on children at a young age. This isn't simple nostalgia for a classic cartoon. This a super slick :mjpls: chess move. Watch and see. Guarantee King of the Hill will be #teamtrumpset in the new episodes if they bring it back. They'll have episodes where the moral of the story is bluelives matter. I say this as a person who loved the original series. But trust me this move is political not nostalgic

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
It depends. I see his conspiracy-loving self getting sucked in by Infowars and Alex Jones and its a wrap after that.
Hank and Peggy would probably be on that TrumpSet
Boomhauer probably doesn't even vote.
Bill probably would be TrumpSet just off dikkriding Hank.
Dale probably doesn't even vote because he doesn't want the government collecting his information. Nancy probably on that democrat tip to be honest, and you know why.