King of the Hill Appreciation Thread

b. woods

Peace
Daps
gotta be the goat cartoon. only one i know of to NEVER fall off :lawd: some of my favorite eps

the one where dale becomes normal and loves the government and hank is fighting the dmv cause his drivers license said he was a woman... calling him "mrs. hill" and shyt :laugh:

the one where hank finds out they don't have insurance and gets paranoid as fukk and turns the house into a safety zone... bill boomhauer and dale nearly killing themselves tryna deep fry everything

bobby joining that punk rock/skater church and hank couldn't stand it-- praise him!!! :ohlawd:

and most of all, when they went to louisiana cause hank got the chance to throw a football at half time during the super bowl and they stayed with bill's family. bill had all kinda incest p*ssy being thrown at him, bobby was getting turnt out into a southern fairy and hank, after all that practicing and preparation to throw the ball, let don meredith do that shyt and he fukked it up and hank got pissed and tackled his ass. :laff:

:laugh: What made it funnier was that Meredith was like :manny: when he blew the pass, and Hank was like :damn: when he tackled him low from behind.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I'm still :dead: that Boomhauer was a cop the whole time. nikka was deeeeeeep undercover :damn:

I always thought thats how Martin should have ended with us finding out that Tommy was an undercover cop that was just too stupid to come up with a convincing lie to tell his friends so everyone just assumes he aint got no job.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
:laugh: What made it funnier was that Meredith was like :manny: when he blew the pass, and Hank was like :damn: when he tackled him low from behind.

yeah :russ: hank was like

":dwillhuh: aren't you going to take your jacket off??? :what:"

meredith aint even acknowledge his ass til it was over and tried to walk of cool as hell at that :heh:

if i was hank i woulda did the same and then some :win:

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who knew it would be this many fans. I was younger so I guess the jokes weren't as blatant as compared to Family Guy and The Simpsons.

If those are still on then how come this is over?

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Who knew it would be this many fans. I was younger so I guess the jokes weren't as blatant as compared to Family Guy and The Simpsons.

If those are still on then how come this is over?

Good damn guestion but to be fair....

1. It ended on a good note and didn't overstay its goodness like The Simpsons South Park, Family Guy, and etc. becoming:flabbynsick:

and

2. Could they still do it with Brittany Murphy being dead? Luanne isn't that useful of a character but her presence was known on that show.:ohlawd:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
My fav ep is the one where Bill gets diabetes and ends up on a wheelchair.

Ref: Just because you've been cheated in life, doesn't mean that you can cheat on my court.

Doctor: How could you not see the symptoms? Shortness of breath, sweating, fatigue...
Bill: I thought I was in love.

Doctor: I said you had diabetes not cryabetes.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
My favorite episodes were when Bill's dumb ass stayed fukkin up with the hoes :snoop:

nikka had the fukkin governor and the pastor on deck and fukked up both situations :unclecharles:

Looking back on it as much as I :russ: at Bill's patheticness he really was a tragic character. The man serve for his country and was a faithful to his cheating ass wife but he ended up sad, discusting looking and alone. No wonder there were so many episodes of Bill being put on suicide watch of some kind by Hank and the gang.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
:krs: I can't believe this one hasn't been mentioned yet. Remember when Hank was molested by that dolphin at that resort? :damn: :damn: :damn: :mindblown:

92860.png

vmQVGgZ.gif

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
Looking back on it as much as I :russ: at Bill's patheticness he really was a tragic character. The man serve for his country and was a faithful to his cheating ass wife but he ended up sad, discusting looking and alone. No wonder there were so many episodes of Bill being put on suicide watch of some kind by Hank and the gang.
I know breh :to:
Bill was my fave character...I was hoping he would get a happy ending with some chick in the last episode

RicanFury

Come Home With Me
Daps
Reppin
a BRONX Slum by I-87 NORTH
Saw the episode where Bobby was trying to grow roses again recently. I was dying when dude was yelling at Hank for letting Bobby grow roses :russ:

GOOD ONE WAS WHEN THEY WENT TO THE SOUTH SOMEWHERE AND THAT nikka BOBBY BECAME A SOUTHERN DANDY PLAYBOY.

"THIS FLOWER IS A WILTING"

:russ:

that nikka who was the annoucer at all the sports shyt was funny too

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
:krs: I can't believe this one hasn't been mentioned yet. Remember when Hank was nearly molested by that dolphin at that water park? :damn: :damn: :damn: :mindblown:

92860.png

vmQVGgZ.gif

Nearly molested? :bryan:Benson and Stabler couldn't save Hank from that horny dolphin, had him shook! Even had Luanne :whew: from snitching on dem golfers that was sexually harrassing her.

idiot

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when bill started listening to dale and became convinced that he had been part of a top secret government experiment called "operation infinite walrus" where the US government tried to create a new race of arctic weather super soldiers to fight off the soviets.

GFAts.png

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
You know a piece of Hank's soul died everytime Bobby did something questionable...

I tend to forget that the chick that did Bobby's voice was also the chick that was the voice of Spinelli on Recess.

Last edited by a moderator: