King of the Hill Appreciation Thread

Zombi_Jeezus

Bad Hombre
Daps
Reppin
Wasted Talent
tumblr_m30rjwOT3G1qfqerho1_400.gif
[/QUOTE]

:russ:@ that being the last thing countless jotos saw before dying. It's like he was inhaling their dying breath. Cotton's crime partner was trill as f#ck. 90 years old and still down to squab anytime anywhere.

Man you know bobby was responsible for so many of hank's ulcers in life.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
fukk I havent watched this in at least 5 years. Damn Ima have to get back on it cause I dont remember all the episodes yall speak of

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Japanese Hank...and they didn't realize their room was bigger :laugh:

Bobby protesting Thanksgiving and reading about John Redcorn's people being cannibals

When Khan/Minh become rednecks

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
gotta be the goat cartoon. only one i know of to NEVER fall off :lawd: some of my favorite eps

the one where dale becomes normal and loves the government and hank is fighting the dmv cause his drivers license said he was a woman... calling him "mrs. hill" and shyt :laugh:

the one where hank finds out they don't have insurance and gets paranoid as fukk and turns the house into a safety zone... bill boomhauer and dale nearly killing themselves tryna deep fry everything

bobby joining that punk rock/skater church and hank couldn't stand it-- praise him!!! :ohlawd:

and most of all, when they went to louisiana cause hank got the chance to throw a football at half time during the super bowl and they stayed with bill's family. bill had all kinda incest p*ssy being thrown at him, bobby was getting turnt out into a southern fairy and hank, after all that practicing and preparation to throw the ball, let don meredith do that shyt and he fukked it up and hank got pissed and tackled his ass. :laff: