Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
quivz8ccbac21.jpg

b. woods

Peace
Daps
what was the episode where Bobby was hanging out with homeless people?

:patrice: The one where he has hanging with those slacker kids outside of places of business begging for change?

My favorite episodes were when Bill's dumb ass stayed fukkin up with the hoes :snoop:

nikka had the fukkin governor and the pastor on deck and fukked up both situations :unclecharles:

As well as that single mom during Christmastime :russ:

Last edited:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Classic show...and it never jumped the shark/fell off...some eps were eh...but the overall quality never fell.

One of my favorite lines is when John Redcorn tells Hank he'll never heal his wife like he does other wives :laugh:

or when Hank needs back help, he goes to John Redcorn and John's shyt turns into the fukk parlor and shyt :laff:

Peggy always being daughter'd...Cotton keeping it trill till he dies

:mjlol: Translation: "Peggy is :scusthov:, and I want NO parts of her, Hank. :camby:" :laff:

John Redcorn would have tried to push up on Mihn, tho. :steviej:

Then again :patrice:, would he have wanted that smoke with Kahn? :ufdup:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
also the one where Dale kept trying to be on that man vs. wild shyt :laff:

Dale going off into the wild after thinking he had rabies. Dale had me laughing my a$$ when I first saw that first episode.

:mjlol: Dale flying outta nowhere and knocking Hank out with that Liu Kang kick :laff:

The disgust from Hank when he emerged from the daze and saw Dale's naked ass washing his drawz in the stream :scust: