King of the Hill Appreciation Thread

Ralph Wiggum

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:whoa: Right back at you my n!gga. Family Guy has fooled you into thinking its better than it is. KOTH easily.

Even though the quality of south park has deteriorated, I laughed when they exposed family guy like that because I had been saying the same thing. Yeah I'll catch an ep of family guy here and there on TBS. But....

king of the hill >>>>>

I_Q

All Star
Daps
The top-10 funniest episodes -

1. when Hank and his boys become volunteer firemen
2. when Hank and Dale are arrested for possession of crack (which they used as fishing bait)
3. when Bill becomes so depressed over his wife leaving him during Christmastime years back, that he has a mental breakdown and believes he is his wife
(Woman Voice) My names Lanoire why do you..
(Man Voice) Keep calling me Bill
:laff:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
as a kid i used to think that KOH was corny since it didnt have the crazy plots the simpsons had, but as a man i see this joint is more of a sitcom rather than a cartoon

one of my favorite episodes is when bobby gets that older chick to kiss him. When peggy found out and got pissed when bobby clowned her on their love life she told bobby that they've done things that he couldn't possibly imagine :deadmanny:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Yo what about when bobby was having candlelight dinners with that manican head :dead:
And that episode where Bill goes back HS to get his td record back :laff:
But the greatest is def the fireman episode. It legit has me crying everytime

:ooh:Didn't realize the song Dale was singing was from the stooges... :dj2:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qh7gVx6XVFw[/ame]

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
This sh*t might be the GOAT cartoon :ohhh:

So many classic episodes; the one where Hank couldn't take a sh*t, Bobby Hill going to a woman's self defense class, the one where Macho Man starred as a bodybuilder, and then the one where Chris Rock was on there as a comedian who taught Bobby how to tell jokes.

:laff: two of my favs....along with the one where he thought Ladybird was on that :mjpls:, and the episode where he let that hooker move in.:dead:, also the one where Dale kept trying to be on that man vs. wild shyt :laff: