King of the Hill Appreciation Thread

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
aye is there a more spineless nikka than Carl Moss?:pacspit: nikka got no kinda fight for nothing. somebody else always the reason his hands tied :dead:

in the powder puff episode he was the deciding vote between the pta who wanted to get rid of the boys being cheerleaders and hank who wanted them to stay on...this nikka Carl Moss gon look at the pta lady, look at hank...then fake a heart attack :deadrose:
shyt got me dying :laff:

Pharaoh

They told me take my chain off…let my body defrost
Daps
Reppin
The TOMB
Man that episode where the coo was thirsty for Hank will forever be in my memory

When Hank didn’t want to let his truck go:russ:

Pharaoh

They told me take my chain off…let my body defrost
Daps
Reppin
The TOMB
Man Peggy is scum:pacspit: real deal had Chan Jr.Fake being adopted to sell houses

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
aye is there a more spineless nikka than Carl Moss?:pacspit: nikka got no kinda fight for nothing. somebody else always the reason his hands tied :dead:

in the powder puff episode he was the deciding vote between the pta who wanted to get rid of the boys being cheerleaders and hank who wanted them to stay on...this nikka Carl Moss gon look at the pta lady, look at hank...then fake a heart attack :deadrose:
shyt got me dying :laff:
Next to Lucky he might be the absolute worst character on the show. A scamming, philanderer, alcoholic that's in charge of kids.....but he's hilarious :russ:

5dcc9exjjja51.jpg

JD0dNRbl.jpg

" If those kids could read they would be very upset"

"Im sorry, Hank. I dont know exactly what ethnicity that boy is, but he's something. My hands are tied here"

"Hey Bill, which one of these bad boys fits better? My 'roids are MURDER!"
:mjlol:

3:30

Thread Killer
Daps
Reppin
3:30
Just got done watching the episode where Dale builds a tunnel under Hanks house, ultimately causing Hank to accidentally saw Dales finger off and Hank had to go to anger management.

Didi saying Hank had anger issues in kindergarten and Hank yelling back, “you are a bald face liar!” :damn:

:russ:

Didi was young enough to have a child but do they ever mention her age ?

There’s an episode where Peggy is jealous , but could be she’s older than she acts