King of the Hill Appreciation Thread

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
I felt so dumb that I didn't know that was Big Boi's voice :snoop:
Somebody on IG posted a Big Boi meme and I was like "Lemme see what Big Boi been up too"

I didn't know today is his birthday (Feb 1st) and I didn't know he had a cameo on King Of The Hill.

To me that was cool.......

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Connie-I dont wanna date shane wasannasong i wanna date bobby
Kahn-You think that boy have future. That's not baby fat that permanent
:russ::laff:
Whoever was writing his character had so much fun. Just ether bomb after ether bomb :laff:

:russ: Like the time the wives were running for School Board President and Kahn and Dale were about to throw hands in the alley over Dale's failed attempt to tap the Souphanousinphone's crib for some intel :mjlol:

Hank: (separating the two) Guys, hold on! :whoa:

Just because our wives are at each other's throats, doesn't mean that we have to be, too! :dahell:

Kahn: That's easy for you to say :childplease:; your wife a loser. :mjlol:

:mjlol: He and Dale would constantly shyt on Peggy throughout the series. :laff:

I wonder if it will continue in the revival. :mjgrin: :lolbron:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
For the life of me I always wondered where Peggy self confidence came from

She legit thought she was
The finest
The smartest
The best

It was wild

:pachaha: Probably because her mean-ass moms was ALWAYS putting her down :picard:, so she had to develop some form of self-esteem :manny:, even if it was rooted in delusion. :jordanfacepalm:

That is why she goes to the extreme with coddling Bobby, as she does not want the two of them to have a fukked-up relationship like she does with her own mother.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
:russ: Like the time the wives were running for School Board President and Kahn and Dale were about to throw hands in the alley over Dale's failed attempt to tap the Souphanousinphone's crib for some intel :mjlol:

Just because our wives are at each other's throats, doesn't mean that we have to be, too! :dahell:

:mjlol: He and Dale would constantly shyt on Peggy throughout the series. :laff:

Peggy caught Ls all that episode.
The fact she even thought she had a chance L
Her embarrassing herself on TV L
Her getting ignored at all the meetings L

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA

Dale in one episode. "I've run out of things to say to that woman"
That's just fukking mean :laff:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Peggy caught Ls all that episode.
The fact she even thought she had a chance L
Her embarrassing herself on TV L
Her getting ignored at all the meetings L

:mjlol: Like the time she thought she had a chance in that beauty pageant :jordanfacepalm:

Dale in one episode. "I've run out of things to say to that woman"
That's just fukking mean :laff:

That was from that Boomerangesque episode in which Boomhauer essentially played the role of Eddie Murphy and that Marlene chick was Robin Givens. :mjcry:

Last edited:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Now that I think about it Peggy took a lot of shyt. Dale shyt on her, Kahn and Minh shyt on her, and Cotton never even said her name or acknowledged her

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Now that I think about it Peggy took a lot of shyt. Dale shyt on her, Kahn and Minh shyt on her, and Cotton never even said her name or acknowledged her
It was earned. Peggy was smug as fukk. She knew wholeheartedly she didn't know Spanish. Never wanted to get a 4 year degree despite having a part-time job and a supporting husband. Just wanted to coast as a substitute teacher. Then became a fake real estate agent (she never took the test).
It's rough what people said but she always felt like she was better than her position in life and couldn't be bothered to prove it.
Now that I think about it, only Nancy had any weight as an independent woman. She just had her downfall (like anyone) being attracted to a dumbass. Boomhauer out there living the life :banderas:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Peggy whole life was a grift.
Tried to write the helpful tips in the paper stole all those from Mihn mother-in-law :comeon:
Tried to sell that pyramid scheme bullshyt had Bill doing all the work for her :beli:
Faked being a nun :gucci:
Real estate saleswoman and never took the test and had Connie out there to sell houses for her :dwillhuh:
Tried to be a book store owner aint know shyt bout selling books had to use Dale to sale guns just so she could make a buck :snoop:
Grifted her way into running an organic garden and sprayed alm the veggies with pesticides cause she aint know what she was doing :mjlol:
And we all know how her Spanish was the biggest grift in the history of grifts :martin:

She was literally only good at boggle and softball. Other than that she was completely useless. A housewife who couldn't even housewife and a working woman who didn't know how to work :stopitslime: