The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One thing I just noticed is that they’ve made multiple episodes about Bobby becoming more religious.

It happened in the Halloween episode where he thought he’d go to hell celebrating Halloween.

Then he became more religious when he started hanging out with those hippie Christians.

Then there was an episode where Bobby became a preacher after he got scared straight from being disobedient

parallax

Superstar
Daps
ive come to the conclusion that hanks mom is too disrespectful for the reverance she expects of hank.....
-fukking on the dining room table then acting like nothings wrong
-wanting hank to defend her to cotton, but not returning the favor when those crazy old bytches where going in on hanks fat ass neck
-lying to hank about his birth certificate
-calling the dude she was with paranoid for thinking she was fukking behind his back, when she was fukking behind his back
-just being an all around ass in the motorhome episode

i feel like shes given a lot of slack because she was with cotton, but she still a piece of shyt

One thing I just noticed is that they’ve made multiple episodes about Bobby becoming more religious.

It happened in the Halloween episode where he thought he’d go to hell celebrating Halloween.

Then he became more religious when he started hanging out with those hippie Christians.

Then there was an episode where Bobby became a preacher after he got scared straight from being disobedient

and the episode where he was lama

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
Something else that's random to me is Dale just so happens to be a super good keyboard player. Matter of fact I think the whole group has some type of musical ability if I ain't mistaken

I think Dale was just pressing the button and pretending to play :mjgrin:

The gang had a blues group with Connie playing the fiddle. I forget what the other guys had but Hank played his guitar.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think Dale was just pressing the button and pretending to play :mjgrin:

The gang had a blues group with Connie playing the fiddle. I forget what the other guys had but Hank played his guitar.
Nah those wasn’t just preset sounds, he was legit playing