King of the Hill Appreciation Thread

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
This series is a stone cold CLASSIC

I feel that ironically, the most underrated character on the show is Hank himself. Dude is the PERFECT straight man to the point you can put him in literally ANY of the show’s absurd situations and it’ll work just based on his reactions to all the lunacy.

Plus I like that he’s not the stereotypical dopey father whose a push over. He routinely checks Peggy’s dumbass, refuses to let Bobby get away with bullshyt, and doesn’t let Dale or Bill take over the neighborhood with their hijinks. Only person who can punk Hank is Cotton and Cotton has even begrudgingly admitted that Hank is a better man than him

parallax

Superstar
Daps
This series is a stone cold CLASSIC

I feel that ironically, the most underrated character on the show is Hank himself. Dude is the PERFECT straight man to the point you can put him in literally ANY of the show’s absurd situations and it’ll work just based on his reactions to all the lunacy.

Plus I like that he’s not the stereotypical dopey father whose a push over. He routinely checks Peggy’s dumbass, refuses to let Bobby get away with bullshyt, and doesn’t let Dale or Bill take over the neighborhood with their hijinks. Only person who can punk Hank is Cotton and Cotton has even begrudgingly admitted that Hank is a better man than him

in a backhanded way of course by saying hank made bobby, and he only made hank

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
watching the ep where they move in
Mihn crack on peggy big ass feet and make that brown betty better and kahn actually cook his food through and add seasoning and its the best burgers them peckerwoods ever had :laff:
Man can you imagine if a black family lived next door to Hank or Khan? The fukkery levels would've been off the chain. Hank bbq'in using propane is crazy. I have a feeling Khan and the black family would've gotten along after a while.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Man can you imagine if a black family lived next door to Hank or Khan? The fukkery levels would've been off the chain. Hank bbq'in using propane is crazy. I have a feeling Khan and the black family would've gotten along after a while.

oh for sho Kahn woulda fukked with them.
kahn scene at Buckley funeral was straight up classic.
"i used to hate Buckley but then i saw how much he pissed Hank Hill off so I took a liking to him":deadrose:

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
peggy explaining her foot fetish videos to bobby :dead:
this chick said she gonna be the rosa parks of the big feet movement :gucci:
For the life of me I always wondered where Peggy self confidence came from

She legit thought she was
The finest
The smartest
The best

It was wild

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You think if they brought it back, it would do numbers?
Yes

I legit wonder who would be a Trump supporter in the show

For some reason I think it would be bill

Hank won’t care

Peggy would hate him

John red corn would love him somehow

And for laughs and shock dale would be indifferent

:yeshrug:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Connie-I dont wanna date shane wasannasong i wanna date bobby
Kahn-You think that boy have future. That's not baby fat that permanent
:russ::laff:
Whoever was writing his character had so much fun. Just ether bomb after ether bomb :laff:

Pretty sure it was Minh who dropped that line. :patrice:

EDIT: you right it was Kahn, I’ll hold my L

Yes

I legit wonder who would be a Trump supporter in the show

For some reason I think it would be bill

Hank won’t care

Peggy would hate him

John red corn would love him somehow

And for laughs and shock dale would be indifferent

:yeshrug:

It’s definitely Bill and Kahn, Bill for buying into the pizzagate and qanon shyt and Kahn for just wanting to be one of the guys.

Seeing Kahn storming the capital and hank having to rescue him then getting mistaken for Jan 6th rioter would be gold. only for kahn to slip out scot free with him hitting that, “I don’t know him officer”:hubie:

Last edited: