King of the Hill Appreciation Thread

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
Saw the episode yesterday where Bobby broke up with his first love and Hank was trying hard not to speak to him. Told Bobby as he was crying on the couch that "this is a happy couch" :dead:
When Bobby was crying and mentioned he and Marie kissed on the couch

Bill looked at Hank and said "Now, Hank, that's not what this couch is for." :francis:
:mjlol:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
this nikka really hid in a suitcase :dead:

:laff: This one of the GOAT eps in TV history. Bobby eating all the lutafisk and having the BGs :laff:
Bill simping the new preacher :russ:
And Cotton...well anything involving Cotton is a straight classic :win:

Sidenote I was watching that episode where Hank was born in NY and Cotton and his buddies were going to kill Castro...A Prequel of a Young Cotton and his war buddies would be the GOAT spinoff :mindblown: :banderas:
could be like some WW2 A-Team type shyt with him and my nikka Topsy :wow:
Somebody write Mike Judge a letter now I need that piff in my life :damn:

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX

:laff: This one of the GOAT eps in TV history. Bobby eating all the lutafisk and having the BGs :laff:

Sidenote I was watching that episode where Hank was born in NY and Cotton and his buddies were going to kill Castro...A Prequel of a Young Cotton and his war buddies would be the GOAT spinoff :mindblown: :banderas:

When Cotton kept calling Bobby "Stinky" :russ:

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps

Cotton’s interaction with Peggy is always hilarious. The episode where she is paralyzed and cotton is her physical therapist and her pure hatred of him and the chance to dance on his grave gets he walking again. Cotton is the only one that regularly got the better of hank’s wife.

Last edited:

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
Cotton’s interaction with Peggy is always hilarious. The episode where she is paralyzed and cotton is her physical therapist and her pure hatred of him and the chance to dance on his grave gets he walking again. Cotton is the only one that regularly got the better of hank’s wife regularly.
He stayed giving Peggy ether. Told her if she wanted to express her feelings she should put them in a bundt cake :mjlol:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Cotton’s interaction with Peggy is always hilarious. The episode where she is paralyzed and cotton is her physical therapist and her pure hatred of him and the chance to dance on his grave gets he walking again. Cotton is the only one that regularly got the better of hank’s wife.

He stayed giving Peggy ether. Told her if she wanted to express her feelings she should put them in a bundt cake :mjlol:

Me and my neighbor were just talking bout koth and she was asked me who my favorite was and i ssaid Cotton and Buck. Find me an episode where theyre featured that aint at least 9/10. They bring nothing but fukkery :wow:

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps

Cotton and Minh were always on Peggy’s ass. The episode where Bobby is kicking everyone in the nuts for self defense and he kicks Peggy and she says she has no testicles and Minh shouts she is lying finish her always has me :deadrose: . Any time Minh says oh Peggy hill a back handed insult is coming

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Cotton and Minh were always on Peggy’s ass. The episode where Bobby is kicking everyone in the nuts for self defense and he kicks Peggy and she says she has no testicles and Minh shouts she is lying finish her always has me :deadrose: . Any time Minh says oh Peggy hill a back handed insult is coming
bruh mihn and kahn be going in on them rednecks something filthy. they never get checked either :russ:

yooooo check ya boy Cotton

:dead:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
i was reading that KOTH thread in TLR yesterday and i think it's funny that a lot of folks think/thought this show was for white folks...naw it's for everybody else but white folks. This shyt lock down white folk and their stupidity to a T.
You got a buncha rednecks, not one of em has a college degree. You got a man who's life revolves around his job selling some bulsshyt like propane :dead: wat black folk you know who would love a job like that? :dead: You got a complete narcissistic idiot who think she's so cultured but always wrong. If that don't sound like a white bytch than i dont know what does.:russ:
You got another white woman who can't get enough of that ethnic meat but won't leave her husband for him. Ya'll know how familiar this is :usure: and she only got her job cause her looks. typical white woman shyt again.
Your qanon gun freak:russ:

i aint really figured out exactly Boomhaur and Bill yet. But Bill's life is so sad idk who that points to in white culture :leostare:
Bobby is your typical unathletic, fat, dumb ass lil cac that's addicted to videogames. 80% of white parents in america saw their son in Bobby Hill :deadrose:

And notice none of the ethnic characters caught L's (even tho they were stereotypes)
Kahn is fancy businessman with good job, Kahn Jr is a genius, Mihn stay ethering Peggy :russ:
John Redcorn is a successful self employed businessman and get to go rawhide teepee hut in the baddest chick in arlen :banderas:
Even my guy Budasack was a successful comedian :wow: but then he copped a L and ended up working for Strickland selling propane and propane accessories :patrice:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Just watched the episode where Bill dates Kahn's mom.

:mjlol:
This episode is like a comeuppance for Kahn being an insufferable dikkhead.

It is weird how they just drop the storyline Though. Should've kept it going for the rest of the season. Bill trying to adapt to Kahn's family would be jokes
Oh shyt, never seen this one.

I know Kahn wanted to get the strap. :laff: