King of the Hill Appreciation Thread

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Luanne pissed me off whenever I saw her. From her voice to the annoying puppet show to many other shyt she was grade A annoying.

Bobby annoyed me in the early episodes but he grew on me.

Peggy never annoyed me. She was just there doing her thing and taking Ls every once in awhile.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Another one of the funniest episodes is when Hank and Dale were arrested for possession of crack (which they used as fishing bait). What Hank said to his lawyer when he tried to convince Hank into pleading as a user had me dying -

Lawyer: :ld: Mr. Hill, this bass-fishing defense isn't going to cut it. Hmm... were you abused as a child?
Hank: :what: What?! No!
Lawyer: :usure: Are you sure? Juries eat that up.
Hank: :stopitslime: Maybe I oughta tie that long hair on your head to the short hair on your ass and kick you down the street! I told you, I am not a doper!
Lawyer: :skip: Come on, Mr. Hill, we've all used drugs, even the president.
Hank: :upsetfavre: Not my president -- I voted for Dole. Only thing he's on is painkillers, and he earned it.

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
The EP where Snoop guess stars as Alabaster :deadmanny: Hank becoming top pimp was classic. Tha way he said Alabaster whenever he showed up LMAO. Surprised no one from this site never gifd that when you know who shows up.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Another one of the funniest episodes is when Hank and Dale were arrested for crack possession (which they used as fishing bait). What Hank said to his lawyer when he tried to convince Hank into pleading as a user had me dying -

Lawyer: :ld: Mr. Hill, this bass-fishing defense isn't going to cut it. Hmm... were you abused as a child?
Hank: :what: What? No!
Lawyer: :usure: Are you sure? Juries eat that up.
Hank: :stopitslime: Maybe I oughta tie that long hair on your head to the short hairs on your ass and kick you down the street! I told you, I am not a doper!
Lawyer: :skip: Come on, Mr. Hill, we've all used drugs, even the president.
Hank: :upsetfavre: Not my president -- I voted for Dole. Only thing he's on is painkillers, and he earned it.

:deadrose:

Show is classic. I still watch it at 1am before I go to sleep

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Classic show...and it never jumped the shark/fell off...some eps were eh...but the overall quality never fell.

One of my favorite lines is when John Redcorn tells Hank he'll never heal his wife like he does other wives :laugh:

or when Hank needs back help, he goes to John Redcorn and John's shyt turns into the fukk parlor and shyt :laff:

Peggy always being daughter'd...Cotton keeping it trill till he dies