King of the Hill Appreciation Thread

b. woods

Peace
Daps
:russ: That time Hank and Bobby were coming home from the Cowboys training camp in Wichita Falls and they passed by the local sausage plant in Arlen:

Bobby: (catches a whiff from the plant) :huhldup: What is that smell?!!?! :mjtf: Ugh! :scust: I think I'm gonna throw up! :scusthov:

Hank: It's just the sausage plant, Bobby! :what: That smell means jobs are happening. :myman:

Hank caught the same whiff, made the :merchant: face, and without saying another word, quietly pushed up on the power window button. :mjlol:

I can relate. :pachaha:

Where I live in Louisiana, there is a paper mill a parish away, and if you happen to pass by it...
TTLGivD.gif

Last edited:

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
:russ: That time Hank and Bobby were coming home from the Cowboys training camp in Wichita Falls and they passed by the local sausage plant in Arlen:

Bobby: (catches a whiff from the plant) :huhldup: What is that smell?!!?! :mjtf: Ugh! :scust: I think I'm gonna throw up! :scusthov:

Hank: It's just the sausage plant, Bobby! :what: That smell means jobs are happening. :myman:

Hank caught the same whiff, made the :merchant: face, and without saying another word, quietly pushed up on the power window button. :mjlol:

Where I live in Louisiana, there is a paper mill a parish away, and if you happen to pass by it...
TTLGivD.gif

yo, do you live by Jonesboro?

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

TTLGivD.gif
Northside of Jax smells like that too.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Theres quite a few aint shyt bytches on this show. Just saw the one where bill is dating the single mother and after dale finds out that one of her kids is "his" he goes out of his way to break them up by putting john redcorn between them. And she has bill watch her bad ass kids while she gets her back blown out by john redcorn. Redcorn should be suffering for all his fukk shyt, but even his bytch ass gets a happy ending in the end.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Theres quite a few aint shyt bytches on this show. Just saw the one where bill is dating the single mother and after dale finds out that one of her kids is "his" he goes out of his way to break them up by putting john redcorn between them. And she has bill watch her bad ass kids while she gets her back blown out by john redcorn. Redcorn should be suffering for all his fukk shyt, but even his bytch ass gets a happy ending in the end.

And Bill stays getting involved with them (her, Lenore, Leanne, etc.). :smh: :snoop:

No wonder he is so enamored with Peggy. :mjlol:

It's all he knows. :dead:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
And Bill stays getting involved with them (her, Lenore, Leanne, etc.). :smh: :snoop:

No wonder he is so enamored with Peggy. :mjlol:

It's all he knows. :dead:

Only reason Peggy is even halfway decent is because Hank knows when and where to put her in her place. Say what you will about Hank, but he ain’t no simp.