King of Queens - One of the GOAT sitcoms.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
There's UPS drivers that make good money and Carrie was a secretary at a pretty renowned law firm if I'm not mistaken I don't see why they couldn't afford a decent two story house in Queens during the late-90's and early 00's :manny:
Let's not start this shyt again:aicmon:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Looking back it, Carrie was the worst wife ever. Doug should have divorced her so many times. Still bad though
No she wasnt. When shyt came down to it she showed she was down for him and really loved him. Deb from Everybody Loves Raymond was the worst wife ever.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
How? He had to put up with that a$$hole Arthur.
Arthur was annoying but harmless.

I can't even list all the fukked up shyt Doug did throughout the marriage but he constantly lied pretty much every episode, manipulated every situation to his benefit (And often times screwing over his wife in the process), literally had zero ambition to ever better himself or their situation, and was a hypocrite. One example, Doug got mad and was going to divorce Carrie on the last episode because Carrie kept the apartment in Manhattan, when he literally did the exact same thing earlier that season, and all she did was get somewhat agitated and then forgave him within a minute.

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
They not affording that house in NY on they salaries. Anybody that thinks otherwise don't know NY real estate and really what those UPS and secretary jobs really earn.

Vilhena

All Star
Daps
Is this shyt on Netflix? Don't see it then again i got the Canadian version

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
They not affording that house in NY on they salaries. Anybody that thinks otherwise don't know NY real estate and really what those UPS and secretary jobs really earn.
You seem to not know the real estate game, queens was, and still is, save for a few neighborhoods bordering manhattan, a middle and working class borough. Wasn't no hipsters and bankers running around buying up shyt. The average home price there today is only ~$450k. If he and carrie both earned $40-60k a year, they could easily afford a home there today and especially in the time period of the show.

• Dap
Reactions: ISO