Kinect: from integral part of the Xbox One experience to $40 clearance item

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Meanwhile, a lot of us make daily use of Kinect just like in 2013 but better.

I still play Kinect Sports bowling from time to time. They stopped bundling Kinect a long time ago so not sure what the circle jerk is for?

Look, there's Kinect and there's ps4eye. Kinect is a billion times better, Xbox has Skype, Kinect works with mixer which is a huge deal in today's climate of broadcasting your gaming. We all know it's the new fad, Kinect is required, now only $40

Gamers win, losers talk about how the winners are losing :win:
i mean it's cool for kids and old people... i just gave my 360 and kinect to my mom so she can play it with my son

but i'm an adult gamer.. no offense or nose up shyt... but i don't play games that incorporate kinect at all.. that's not my fault they never integrated the shyt.. they just didn't.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
i mean it's cool for kids and old people... i just gave my 360 and kinect to my mom so she can play it with my son

but i'm an adult gamer.. no offense or nose up shyt... but i don't play games that incorporate kinect at all.. that's not my fault they never integrated the shyt.. they just didn't.
Madden you can call plays with it so say on defense, When playing a guy who does a lot of no huddle offense or audibles alot, you were able to make split second adjustments that simply wouldn't be possible with a controller, or keyboard.

You say you into adult gaming, you're into being a moron. You are hating something that only enhances your experience. Kinect like interfaces are the future, you're just too young in the mind to understand how :francis:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
thing is voice commands just require a microphone and software. that shyt could be done without Kinect

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I can turn on my tv with a button, and do the same shyt....with a button

Also Ask yourself if the xbox scorpio was so innovative why isnt Kinnect inside of it?!? :sas2: :lolbron:

ghOfv3k.png

-Martha

Holla at me when it drops, cuz it aint Nov/Dec yet:CageUmad:

Martha

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Madden you can call plays with it so say on defense, When playing a guy who does a lot of no huddle offense or audibles alot, you were able to make split second adjustments that simply wouldn't be possible with a controller, or keyboard.

You say you into adult gaming, you're into being a moron. You are hating something that only enhances your experience. Kinect like interfaces are the future, you're just too young in the mind to understand how :francis:
Yea breh. I got the shyt but I'm purposely hating on something I paid my hard earned money for and not using it so I can make truthful posts on the coli

I guess Microsoft too young too huh. And all the gamers who abandoned it. And the third party companies who said fukk this.

:camby:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
thing is voice commands just require a microphone and software. that shyt could be done without Kinect
Which is done today, but Kinect is much more than just something to use voice commands for. In the age of the fanboy, Microsoft marketed it wrong. Should have played up the seeing your opponent angle more. Should be able to make calls to your friends, videochats, etc, from the guide button. Then people would have used it for other apps. Still time tho...
Yea breh. I got the shyt but I'm purposely hating on something I paid my hard earned money for and not using it so I can make truthful posts on the coli

I guess Microsoft too young too huh. And all the gamers who abandoned it. And the third party companies who said fukk this.

:camby:
It's not abandoned :umad:
Serious question, isn't Mixer a big deal? How you think Xbox users broadcast themselves? I mean, most people wanna hide in the shadows like jigga mama. Real nikkaz got the Kinect :banderas:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Are nikkas really arguing pressing a button vs. saying a command for a sport game like those two aren't the simplest things to do since press A to jump?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Kinect isn't compatible with One X out of the Box and the headset works just fine for all the Cortana commands. :yeshrug:

OJ Simpsom

Superstar
Daps

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Man you can't officially buy the Kinect power adapters anymore. shyts are selling for $80+ on eBay. I got one from when I got my Xbox One S but my second Kinect is worthless cause I don't have the power adapter and it doesn't work with the X or S without it. Meanwhile Gamestop is selling the Kinect for $16.
Kinect Xbox One for Xbox One | GameStop

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Man you can't officially buy the Kinect power adapters anymore. shyts are selling for $80+ on eBay. I got one from when I got my Xbox One S but my second Kinect is worthless cause I don't have the power adapter and it doesn't work with the X or S without it. Meanwhile Gamestop is selling the Kinect for $16.
Kinect Xbox One for Xbox One | GameStop

Good Look my G.....:salute:

Mine broke sometime ago when my nephew was fukking with it.:sadbron:

I'm gonna cop me a new one today.:win:

I dont get the hate, Kinect was straight to me for what I used it for:manny:

Martha

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
No sense in making something people are not buying. Hell they dropped the port from the S model. This was inevitable
People who upgraded from the original to the X basically never got the chance to get the adapter because it's been out of stock for months. Only the people that upgraded to the S got a fair shake because they got one for free. I guess I can't complain because I have a free one but it's kinda a raw deal for others.