Kim Kardashian to Kanye West: Its Over, you not making me more popular...

shoo_laced

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Wishanikka Woods
neggedv2.gif

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
I wish this were true. Then she could get back to dressing fly. Yeezy got her out here lookin a diaper booty mess

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
gossip>>>

i stay checking TMZ and MTO it truely is entertaining. your insecure if you cant have fun with entertainment news

what color are your panties miss?

ill compare cock pics right now and put you to shame....please stop

should have guessed your flag consisted of a rainbow. there's alot of that running around this board...

not that's there's anything wrong with that. live your life.
may you find a nice Asian man and a little chihuahua, and have a great life together in San Francisco.

no im straight as an arrow but i have no problem admitting if in a room alone looking to get a nut off and some flamer good looking dude is there giving me the eye and he is all silly and knows the business on how to handle a stick best believe i have no problem letting him give me a bj or let me slam the ass. i dont recieve though i am in no shape or form gay a nuts a nut. i actually got a bj from a dude 2 months ago and it wasnt even shamefull i dont even feel bad about it now lol

its just life breh live free.
:russ:wild!

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
no im straight as an arrow but i have no problem admitting if in a room alone looking to get a nut off and some flamer good looking dude is there giving me the eye and he is all silly and knows the business on how to handle a stick best believe i have no problem letting him give me a bj or let me slam the ass. i dont recieve though i am in no shape or form gay a nuts a nut. i actually got a bj from a dude 2 months ago and it wasnt even shamefull i dont even feel bad about it now lol

nikka :dahell:

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps

full