Kim Kardashian to Kanye West: Its Over, you not making me more popular...

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

My Wallabies attract bowlegged b1tches
Daps
66465199_did-not-read_gif.gif

ZILFIN

Daps
bet you read this while waiting on line at the supermarket

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Mad niccas are simps over Kim K. She looks good, but not worth someone to simp on and to kiss her ass.

But this thread is mad feminine.

ZILFIN

Daps
Mad niccas are simps over Kim K. She looks good, but not worth someone to simp on and to kiss her ass.

But this thread is mad feminine.

she's heartbroken because I gave her the old one night stand and never shared my brain pills with her...

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps
Ever since the sex tape, besides being extremely well put together, I'll never understand why people pay attention to anything this bytch does.

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
gossip>>>

i stay checking TMZ and MTO it truely is entertaining. your insecure if you cant have fun with entertainment news

ZILFIN

Daps
ill compare cock pics right now and put you to shame....please stop

should have guessed your flag consisted of a rainbow. there's alot of that running around this board...

not that's there's anything wrong with that. live your life.
may you find a nice Asian man and a little chihuahua, and have a great life together in San Francisco.

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
should have guessed your flag consisted of a rainbow. there's alot of that running around this board...

not that's there's anything wrong with that. live your life.
may you find a nice Asian man and a little chihuahua, and have a great life together in San Francisco.

no im straight as an arrow but i have no problem admitting if in a room alone looking to get a nut off and some flamer good looking dude is there giving me the eye and he is all silly and knows the business on how to handle a stick best believe i have no problem letting him give me a bj or let me slam the ass. i dont recieve though i am in no shape or form gay a nuts a nut. i actually got a bj from a dude 2 months ago and it wasnt even shamefull i dont even feel bad about it now lol

its just life breh live free.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Kim K is a bad bytch, but T/S is obviously a homosexual, so that is irrelevant to the thread

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
no im straight as an arrow but i have no problem admitting if in a room alone looking to get a nut off and some flamer good looking dude is there giving me the eye and he is all silly and knows the business on how to handle a stick best believe i have no problem letting him give me a bj or let me slam the ass. i dont recieve though i am in no shape or form gay a nuts a nut. i actually got a bj from a dude 2 months ago and it wasnt even shamefull i dont even feel bad about it now lol

its just life breh live free.

morgan_freeman_disapoint_gif.gif