Kim Kardashian to Kanye West: Its Over, you not making me more popular...

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
heres a picture of kim kardashian since op didnt provide one

kim_kardashian_atlantic_records_jun.jpg

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I hope she fukking dies or gets acid poured on her face. That actually might make people talk about her more though. smh

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
I hope she fukking dies or gets acid poured on her face. That actually might make people talk about her more though. smh

Why would you want a bad bytch to be disfigured ? Most men not trippin off the attention a female gets.. :usure:

I will continue to neg OP if he keeps making these threads :snoop:

Somethings very odd about this dude. I bet hes old as fukk (45+) , or white. Or both.

Daps
Kim Kardashian is gonna look nasty when she get old sop he better breed her and leave her. Ans shes overrated as fukk. nikkas always talk about her like shes some gorgeous stunning beauty but everytime someone post a pic of her its with her caked up in make up and airbrushed to shyt. The only bytches that are as bad as they say Kim is are the types that when you wake up next to them they STILL look good.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Why would you want a bad bytch to be disfigured ? Most men not trippin off the attention a female gets.. :usure:

Somethings very odd about this dude. I bet hes old as fukk (45+) , or white. Or both.

Because she is a cancer to society. Little girls see her as their number 1 role model and aspire to be a talented bytch that gets famous by fukking people. I could care less how "bad" she is because I'm not fukking her.
:comeon:

DEFINITION of power simping.

How am I simping?

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Low key i loved how this thread exposed this fakkit :wrist: Mr Leroy, if you search Kardashian half his threads are about this bytch

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Too many of these type threads get made in here....