Kim Kardashian to Kanye West: Its Over, you not making me more popular...

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
thats what those magazine are saying

however kanye is determined to keep kim, and is surprised at her ego...apparently kim tracker online buzz, and since she has been dating kanye, kim feels she is not buzzing, she is actually looking at forbes for the next person to date

smh

KlinicalCynic

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Mile High
SASSY-OWL-IS-SASSY..gif

ooooh girlfriend! no she didn't!!

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
gf does...

but lets be real...most of the discussion around hip-hop....artist sales, message context, song, going to see an artist perform, album covers, remixes, etc is male driven...

also of a sudden relationships are an issue?

grow up...

also those magazines diss hip-hop...in the article they said who should kim date, and presented some kkkakkk alternatives...even though kims main preference is folk...

also in the same article the had a small section of prince williams...and his wife...and BOTH had...pictures of those who got away...

kanye and kim, article...and kim gets 4 possible suitor...and yall talking about its gossip...same issue with TMZ...also I have a business reason to view such site...

TMZ...most of the picture of folk is disparaging...so that those kkkakkk view dont see folk...as good looking...

I am not looking at yall...I bring pop culture to hood wit it...I aint looking at you...I am looking past you...Really...5 steps removed...but I told yall

its deeper than that

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
gf does...

but lets be real...most of the discussion around hip-hop....artist sales, message context, song, going to see an artist perform, album covers, remixes, etc is male driven...

also of a sudden relationships are an issue?

grow up...

also those magazines diss hip-hop...in the article they said who should kim date, and presented some kkkakkk alternatives...even though kims main preference is folk...

also in the same article the had a small section of prince williams...and his wife...and BOTH had...pictures of those who got away...

kanye and kim, article...and kim gets 4 possible suitor...and yall talking about its gossip...same issue with TMZ...also I have a business reason to view such site...

TMZ...most of the picture of folk is disparaging...so that those kkkakkk view dont see folk...as good looking...

I am not looking at yall...I bring pop culture to hood wit it...I aint looking at you...I am looking past you...Really...5 steps removed...but I told yall

its deeper than that

Look your probably right and most of what gets talked about here is gossip but you having to defend yourself with a soliloquy makes this thread even funnier