Kim Kardashian Thinks Kanye West Is Gay And Has A Boyfriend In Paris?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I don't give a fukk if Kanye liked to fukk furniture like this guy, as long as he makes dope music, I'll listen.

tumblr_me09r15NYD1r03eaxo1_400.gif

:stop:

:laugh:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Media has been saying that was his boyfriend for awhile now

Yep....especially "Blind Gossip" who is always on point with what they say...like bieber's pot habit year before it made national news.......

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not surprised if he's gay... I remember when Kanye West came out and I always suspect this dude is gay cause you can tell he's very weird and fronting around the woman.

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
Wrong. Racism is nothing like homophobia. Actually read some peer reviewed academic articles on homophobia. It's only the most obvious thing ever that homophobic people are likely to be gay.

Homophobia in definition is not the same as what the media and society has come to make it mean. Homophobia is a FEAR of homksexuals. Most people are just disgusted by it and they too are called homophobes. Fear and disgust are not interchangeable. You can have arachnophobia but that doesn't mean you HATE spiders.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Homophobia in definition is not the same as what the media and society has come to make it mean. Homophobia is a FEAR of homksexuals. Most people are just disgusted by it and they too are called homophobes. Fear and disgust are not interchangeable. You can have arachnophobia but that doesn't mean you HATE spiders.

For sure, but people that are afraid of gay people puzzle me. I also don't get why anyone would hate someone else for what they do in their bedroom. I think the idea of gay sex is gross, and I sure as hell don't want to see 2 dudes making out or anything like that...but to hate or be afraid of someone for the type of friction they prefer on their sexual organs???

It just seems silly as fukk. Let people live as long as they aren't fukking with anyone or causing problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.