Kim Kardashian Thinks Kanye West Is Gay And Has A Boyfriend In Paris?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Yall just ain't up in this high fashion shyt.. In the high fashion world its perfectly normal to suck on a hard penis and get your back blown out by another man..

Yall :flabbynsick: nikkas don't know nothing about this..

I bet yall still be rockin baggy jeans, 4x white tees and having sex with women :scusthov:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wouldn't surprise me one bit.

Any dude fukking with broads like Kim K and Amber Rose is suspect to me.

Ho's like that are beards for hire.

They'll do anything to stay relevant/in the spotlight.

Really can't knock 'em, them ho's about they business.

I'm convinced that Kim K was bearding for Kris Humphries when he wanted to put his "brand" out there

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Right... the gay designer aint even making it hard for people to read whats he's trying to say. Takes a bunch of pictures with Frank all day in a bow tie, then the next day talking about "Please dont go" with a bow tie in a bed.

:scusthov:

And this is who Kanye chooses to spend most of his time with?? SMH at some of these nikkas trying to deny and brush off undeniable FACTS. LMAO, let me just ask y'all this...since when did straight men start spending most of their time with gay men ? :heh: Since when did this shyt become normal, riddle me that? You telling me in y'all circle, or circles you have seen up close, straight men spend a healthy amount of time with gay men? :usure:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
kanye-walks-into-pole.jpg

kanye-west-pole.jpg

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
Guess who designed and got Kanye to wear Skirts? You guessed right. This same Riccardo Tisci dude.

Kanye West Was Serious About His Skirt Kilt - YouTube

These fakkits putting Black men in dresses and got other black fakkits in the rom co-signing it

"Gurrrrl the NC show it looked real gewwwd"

:snoop: @ this fakkitry

All these articles are retarded, by that logic the KKK loves all nikkas and the Nazis just wanted to kiss and hug all the Khazar "Jews" if you hate something that doesn't mean secretly you like it, that's stupid as hell :bryan:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
All these articles are retarded, by that logic the KKK loves all nikkas and the Nazis just wanted to kiss and hug all the Khazar "Jews" if you hate something that doesn't mean secretly you like it, that's stupid as hell :bryan:

Wrong. Racism is nothing like homophobia. Actually read some peer reviewed academic articles on homophobia. It's only the most obvious thing ever that homophobic people are likely to be gay.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
psychology is a young science. cant point out studies then apply them to everybody in the world

besides kanye's track record has shown that if he was gay, he would very likely not give a flying fukk about saying so...

Absolutely. I'm not suggesting every homophobic person is gay. I wasn't applying it to every person in the world, and none of the studies I've read have suggested that either.

Status
Not open for further replies.