Kim Kardashian Thinks Kanye West Is Gay And Has A Boyfriend In Paris?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
It Look Like A Chick Doing A Head Stand With A Star Over Her Cooch....And A White Girl Bent Over With A Big Butt

:ooh:

kanyehappy.png

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can kinda tell that Kanye is the woman in this relationship:scusthov:

you read my mind breh. i dont even give a shyt about whether kanye's gay or not really...but this shyt is hilarious let's be honest.

where there's smoke, there's fire...and the pics in this thread make it hard to breathe. illuminati wont even let brehs be hetero pagan hedonists :wow:

i kid, but it's kind of fukked up that it seems like you have to get turned out in order to enter the upper echelons or society. anything goes.

*remembers the classic thread on SOHH where that industry head was dropping stories about all the fantastic shyt he saw...thread went away w/out a trace w/ no real explanation from the mods.*

SYDNEY AMBROSE

In Gotham Stalking Bruce Wayne
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
DOUBLE U9726 said:
You can kinda tell that Kanye is the woman in this relationship:scusthov:

Nope..... When Riccardo Open His Mouth You Wouldn't Feel That Way :youngsabo:....Now Him And Frank...Frank Was Def. The Woman :wow:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:why:

Why do care so much about my nikka Kanye though? I always liked his albums and music overall. I swear, ever since he knocked up Kim he's been gettin' shytted on something serious.

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:why:

Why do care so much about my nikka Kanye though? I always liked his albums and music overall. I swear, ever since he knocked up Kim he's been gettin' shytted on something serious.

0725kardashiancurse_bush.jpg

0725kardashiancurse_humphries.jpg

0725kardashiancurse_odom.jpg

See a trend breh? :pawgedup:

Status
Not open for further replies.