KIM KARDASHIAN Mission Accomplished ... HELPS FREE ANOTHER INMATE

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah actually no one here has to do shyt but comment on the topic at hand, positive or negative. Ppl don't have to say the shyt only you faq nikkas agree with, that's a female mentality...
Yeah its a female mentality to have a disdain for catty behavior lol? Talking about who another women is fukking on a subject that has nothing to do with that is female mentality imo.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yeah its a female mentality to have a disdain for catty behavior lol. Talking about who another women is fukking on a subject that has nothing to do with that is female mentality imo.

You the only one passive aggressive and catty like a bytch here tho "lol"...who mentioned anyone she was fukking clown :dahell:

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You the only one passive aggressive and catty like a bytch here tho "lol"...who mentioned anyone she was fukking clown :dahell:
If you actually read the post I quoted you would see it you the only clown here.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah actually no one here has to do shyt but comment on the topic at hand, positive or negative. Ppl don't have to say the shyt only you faq nikkas agree with, that's a female mentality...
Calm your bytch ass down. Damn you nikkas stay bytching about something on here . Go outside and go for a walk. The only one looking feminine is you. Change your tampon

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
If you actually read the post I quoted you would see it you the only clown here.

Nah I commented on the part of the post where yall telling nikkas what they should say in this thread, the other shyt isn't relevant in regards to what I said...

Calm your bytch ass down. Damn you nikkas stay bytching about something on here . Go outside and go for a walk. The only one looking feminine is you. Change your tampon

I just think its ironic that a nikka with almost 30 thousand posts in 4 years has the gall to tell others what they should / should not be posting....

"change my tampon", where tf they find you corny nikkas :mjlol:

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I feel like shyt like this happens all the time but people are only making it a big deal because it's Kim Kardashian. :patrice:

I'm happy a breh is free I guess but something tells me this shyt ain't altruistic:jbhmm:

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah I commented on the part of the post where yall telling nikkas what they should say in this thread, the other shyt isn't relevant in regards to what I said...
:what: If you disregard part of the post it no longer has proper context. I swear thecoli be in its own world.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:yeshrug:

nikkas get released from jail every day...Im not givin this rat bytch a cookie or koodos.

And I could careless about some clown who cant figure out how to stay out the joint, you get knocked 3 times for something you obviously terrible at it and need to find a new hustle.
( Daaam!!!!!!)
Kay slay voice