KIM KARDASHIAN Mission Accomplished ... HELPS FREE ANOTHER INMATE

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikkas who ain’t done shyt for the community hating hard when all you gotta do is :salute: and move on with your day. A man who served 22 years is finally out and can be with his family and the mentally ill coli posters still came in like :angry:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
word this woman voted for the guy who made jeffrey beauregard sessions the AG. :scust:

She did. :picard:

Hopefully this is her penance for such a heinous act.

She's doing more work for black people than Obama lol

Nah, fam. She's not.

Nothing wrong with celebrating a brother being freed, but no lies were told :francis:
We need to be talking more about the Bryan Stevensons of the world than the Kim Ks

I agree, only because I don't know who Bryan Stevenson is. :francis:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The hatred some people have for her is crazy couldn't just say that's dope and keep it moving lol.
nikkas who ain’t done shyt for the community hating hard when all you gotta do is :salute: and move on with your day. A man who served 22 years is finally out and can be with his family and the mentally ill coli posters still came in like :angry:

Nah actually no one here has to do shyt but comment on the topic at hand, positive or negative. Ppl don't have to say the shyt only you faq nikkas agree with, that's a female mentality...

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
She was just talking about law school too.:ehh:

Somebody laughed at me when I said she doesn't seem like that bad a person on the outside watching that video of her & Kanye at their Mansion

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
As good as this may be idk how in the fukk some of y’all nikkas still don’t have a doubt about what she’s doing

She’s fukking Kim Kardashian, her whole life revolves around being in the limelight, everything she does is calculated

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
She gone from fukking black men to actually doing some good for black men. Still not a fan of her hoeing ‘behavior but this is a good thing. So much respect to her and I hope she keeps this up.. we live in a fukked up system and it is always good seeing a black man free..
Who cares about her hoeing. She's doing shyt.