Daps
Kanye getting his booty dipped by Jeffrey Star? Please say it ain’t so

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I can hear Kim K yellin at Kanye......

”HOW COULD YOU FUKK THIS UP, you chose the wrong side....we are on the wrong side of this, and we LOST.......... You’re BLACK KANYE, how could you fukk this up!!!!!!!!!!:damn:

His politics don’t even fit with that family....that’s why he in Wyoming......it’s a wrap

Like he really tried to take her to cornyville......Ray J really won:pachaha::pachaha:
Kim probably voted for Trump

She wouldn't even denounce him on Letterman show

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
I hope yall aint thought Kim wasnt getting her back blown out on the side since Kanye lost his marbles.

You know Kanye probably aint interested in taking care of her sexual needs. So she surely aint been no incel. Somebody in her circle is digging in them guts on the low. :wow:

People like you who write out these weird fan fictions are just as weird as that whore and the schizophrenic husband she has

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
We might actually get some halfway decent music out of him after this. Cuz you know he's gonna talk about it. I just hope the music is good.

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
The album is bout be lit! 808 heart breaks pt 2. He gon be telling all the family business.

In keeping up with the theme, he should get with Black Chyna and start a reality show with her. Big Kanye in little Chyna.

I would watch for the madness.
:ufdup: