Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are getting a divorce: ‘She’s done’

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is she embarrassing him when he’s been seen with his new girl too? Game is the game. He needs to just move on officially.

cause she fukkin a dude that he broke bread with and taking pictures with him. It’s an L for him and Kanye dont like to take public Ls but he loves attention so this a perfect way for him to stay in the news.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Dude Bodied himself... He said it from his first album nikka simped himself to death golddigger was about him him rapping a self fulfilling prophecy...:wow:

And he can blame no one but himself and his crazy ass... No one put a gun to his head those was his dumbass decisions. How you as a man wife up a chick who had a sex tape with a known r&b muthafukka plus when you was fukking her she was already married to someone else. Chick was beyond sloppy :scust: p*ssy must have had men in a trance or something cause my Spidey sense would be killing me if I was even thinking of wiring her...

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
cause she fukkin a dude that he broke bread with and taking pictures with him. It’s an L for him and Kanye dont like to take public Ls but he loves attention so this a perfect way for him to stay in the news.
:mjlol:

Broke bread with...ie a celebrity he met and ate with? How many people are on that list...a lot. Who cares. Kanye decided to fukk with a woman whose family has tight control of LA paparazzi/gossip rags, to the point she literally trotted their children out to be inspected by those creeps. This was always gonna end bad and she was always gonna "step out" in the spotlight.

Meanwhile Kanye is going to sports games with his new girl. Kim has moved on. It's time for Kanye to stop pretending he hasn't as well.

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother
305350162_10220653704763817_7964535670229810415_n.jpg