Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are getting a divorce: ‘She’s done’

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I like all of them. Namely because she's going to want to throw some heavy competition towards Khloe now having secured her corners in Boston.

I wouldn't put it beneath her to creep back into Philly just to throw shade at her other sister and grab Lebron 1.0 :troll:

:sas1:Like we've been saying the East looks competitive this year :sas2:
My sleeper is Utah, which has a plethora of weapons. Now, I dont know any of these players' relationship status, but I dont think that matters to Kim.

I could see her going after the young, Black man in Donovan Mitchell, or she could go foreign and go for the tall, light skinned French in Rudy Gobert.

There is a lot of parity in the league.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I used to be in love with Kanye.:wow: Then he went crazy, got involved with succubi, became a racist blk chick hater/MAGA hat wearer troll.

Him and Keri Hilson shoulda just gotten married but Kanye was seeking validation and a black woman wasn’t gonna give him that unless it was Beyoncé...and Jay already had her.

:yeshrug: Still one of the most creative music minds in the industry to me. He had such heart. It’s painful to hope he might get some therapy, channel his pain into his artistry and make a come back and usher in a new generation of genius eclectic music creativity. Make your own record label Ye. :wow:Be happy. I just wanna see you smile again!
ad_174655740.jpg

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I used to be in love with Kanye.:wow: Then he went crazy, got involved with succubi, became a racist blk chick hater/MAGA hat wearer troll.

Him and Keri Hilson shoulda just gotten married but Kanye was seeking validation and a black woman wasn’t gonna give him that unless it was Beyoncé...and Jay already had her.

:yeshrug: Still one of the most creative music minds in the industry to me. He had such heart. It’s painful to hope he might get some therapy, channel his pain into his artistry and make a come back and usher in a new generation of genius eclectic music creativity. Make your own record label Ye. :wow:Be happy. I just wanna see you smile again!
ad_174655740.jpg

This is proof that women love restoration projects

Steel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC - ATL-MIA
right Kanye is crazy as shyt...he’s clearly the problem here

I’m surprised she dealt with him this long

Nah her family is a problem ask Tyga, James Harden, Lamar Odom and Chris Humphries.

Kris jenner will feed tmz negative stories about you then have you over for dinner. :francis:

James Harden said they were telling papparazi where they would be :mjlol:

ALL the daughters are THOTS. The Game fukked the WHOLE family including Kris :wow:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
This is an album/show rollout. She’s been doing this for almost 10 years now

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The bytch is trying to date Van Jones. She’s done with the entertainment aspect of her life and really wants to get into politics and activism. She sees that Biden democrat bag.

they saying Kanye going the Bussy boy route.

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Nah her family is a problem ask Tyga, James Harden, Lamar Odom and Chris Humphries.

Kris jenner will feed tmz negative stories about you then have you over for dinner. :francis:

James Harden said they were telling papparazi where they would be :mjlol:

ALL the daughters are THOTS. The Game fukked the WHOLE family including Kris :wow:
The game receipts.