King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
That dude Adrian:scust:

I see what they doing with Six:mjpls:

The hackmod storyline:wow:

Thought this was just makeup but the burns and amputations are real. Apartment fire.

The others are actual amputees as well. Killjoys :salute:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Killjoys - Aneela is :merchant:. D'Avin has even more power than thought :ohhh:. New nerd needs to learn to be a team player :francis:

Dark Matter- Another twisty episode, the actors using a PSVR though :skip:. Sarah coming for 3 :patrice:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Killjoys was good but :dame:

Dark Matter had its best action sequence/episode of the season :wow:

The fight between 2 and 4 was really good. 4 against the Raza crew has been the best storyline this season, still not really invested in the corporate war angle.

Really like the dynamic between Dutch/Johnny on Killjoys. Looks like things are going to heat up in the war against the Hullen.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
^^^^I don't think she is an Android.

Fun episode of Dark Matter with them going into the past. Android was :russ:most of the episode.

Killjoys- intense episode with the war against the Hullen heating up. Some unexpected casualties in this episode :ehh:

Aneela and Delle Sayeh :leon:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Neighbors were all up in their shyt the second they got there. I would've told them to fukk off. And they really aren't going to do anything with that One storyline :dahell:
The blink drive was introduced in the beginning of season 1 and they didn't really do anything with it until the middle of season 2 so I thought we might get something in the middle of season 3 but still nothing?

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Neighbors were all up in their shyt the second they got there. I would've told them to fukk off. And they really aren't going to do anything with that One storyline :dahell:
The blink drive was introduced in the beginning of season 1 and they didn't really do anything with it until the middle of season 2 so I thought we might get something in the middle of season 3 but still nothing?

Which part of the One storyline are you talking about? When they went to the other dimension and saw the alt version of One? It seems like the alt-Raza crew snuck back into this world, but I suppose he could show up at some time.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Which part of the One storyline are you talking about? When they went to the other dimension and saw the alt version of One? It seems like the alt-Raza crew snuck back into this world, but I suppose he could show up at some time.
Nah the alt raza crew said he didn't come back with them. I'm talking about the conspiracy stuff that was going on just before he died. I know there was supposed to be closure with killing Corso but it just seems like such a wasted storyline.