Killjoys / Dark Matter anybody watching these Sci Fi joints

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Syfy has done very last minute renewal announcements for Dark Matters every season so far. Hopefully they give them another one.
I need to check the ratings of DM, Killjoys and Wynonna Earp to see if they are all in the same ballpark because I know that DM is cheaper to make than Killjoys, not sure about Earp.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
They really about to cancel DM :dahell:
Can't have shyt
Move it to Netflix
giphy.gif

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
It did, season 3 is currently airing and is about to end on Friday. We're waiting on a season 4 renewal.

Oh I totally forgot we're on Season 3 already shyt moves so fast...:mindblown: I really want them to get into this invasion future with the black ships they was talking about!!!

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Crazy finale, you could tell they saved some of their special effects budget for the space battle. I'm not sure about 6's fate, especially with this show :lupe:

The only thing I wasn't really feeling was him making the potential sacrifice for the corporate war angle. I get that was something he cared about, but for me it was never really a compelling part of the show. The alien ships coming through at the end though :ooh:

Killjoys- So much for D'Avin and Dutch's plan to trap Aneela. That ending with space monk and Aneela :wow:. Really curious to see how the finale plays out next week.