Albums Killer Mike - "Michael" (Discussion Thread)

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:manny:
I didn’t say anything about simply being a fan. A bunch of us, out here, handed out CD’s for the man as teenagers and young adults. Many of use still attended events or hung out as adults too. I’d literally spent years talking to dude and watching him grow.

I don’t think you read my comment at all, and just went ahead with whatever feelings you had in your head. I said from the jump, you can easily find the man, go chop it up with him, and see who he is for yourself. It’s useless, applying whatever mental picture you’ve made up about him.

Your assessment couldn’t be more wrong, breh. He’s a pretty left-winged person, or will try things to see if they work. If the idea don’t work it goes back on the shelf.
:manny:
I got pics with dude like back in 07/08 when he was just sorta dropping mixtapes and bouncing around town.

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had to wait until today to listen to it bc I didn’t want to skip anything. Brilliant album.

I could have done without thugger on RUN but I understand it

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Killa delivered:wow:

We could have been had shyt like this but he was bag chasing with RTJ

RTJ 1-3 are dope albums and I am NOT a fan of El-P as a rapper.

Mike spit his ass off on those joints, i wouldn’t call them “bag chasing” because it suggests he didn’t put work in on those albums

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
RTJ 1-3 are dope albums and I am NOT a fan of El-P as a rapper.

Mike spit his ass off on those joints, i wouldn’t call them “bag chasing” because it suggests he didn’t put work in on those albums
I meant it as far as him finding a formula that works and squeezing it for as much as he could. He def put his work in but he would constantly turn down the idea of a solo album while RTJ was hot.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I meant it as far as him finding a formula that works and squeezing it for as much as he could. He def put his work in but he would constantly turn down the idea of a solo album while RTJ was hot.

Well it is the music BUSINESS for a reason and Mike was putting in years and years and YEARS of work as a solo artist. The Pledge Allegiance series, countless mixtapes, the Underground Atlanta compilation. If the fans showed up and showed out for R.A.P Music, which was a top 5 album in 2012 we might not have had to wait 11 years for another one.