Killer Inside: The Aaron Hernandez Story premiers on Netflix Jan 15

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Very good documentary series. I finished watch all of 3. I didn't know he was gay.

The guy was a dumb ass thug since day 1; it only came as a "surprise" because Florida swept all his shyt under a rug before he reached the NFL. Hernandez had one of the worst cases of CTE on record. He could have been a thug before he got hit in the head a thousand times. But was he a born murderer, or did football make him one?

Before you laugh, look at Antonio Brown. The guy needs a doctor, badly. His shyt was funny at first, but now he's legit crazy and needs help before he kills his baby momma... or flings himself off a bridge... or burns down his house with himself and his kids inside... or something.:patrice:

His wife choose him(Murder) over her blood sister :mjtf:

Aaron and his mother relationship is so sad.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This QB is way too excited and giddy, I can see him being an attention whore and making it up

Honestly, I would like to believe he lied but he didn't. He said he's bisexaul. There's a part where Aaron was in prison talking to his wife on the phone, talks about "Those Things" which is refers to "Tranny", "Transgender". Also, his brother mentioned about the babysitter was playing game Hide N Seek with them but turned out, the babysitter molested Aaron.

Last edited:

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
I think the gay high school qb is lying

nobody can confirm any of the shyt he’s saying and he never told anyone about him and A-Hern til after he killed himself :comeon:

I didn’t know dude was busting his gun that much though

never heard about the shooting at Florida or when he popped his mans after the club

that CTE had him moving reckless out here

his girl was a ride or die tho :ehh:

Dude ain't lying, you actually gave the reason on why he didn't say anything about Hernandez being gay...dude busts his guns. He wasn't gonna risk his life for that shyt. Hernandez is gone and now he cashing in on it :yeshrug: