Killer Inside: The Aaron Hernandez Story premiers on Netflix Jan 15

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
Damn. This fool was hella dumb. Shell casings in the rental car in your name with the gum you on camera buying :mjtf: Your own security system tells on you, and damn near gets your wife caught up, too? :dwillhuh: Shooting a real life goon and not making sure he down for the count? :beli:

:ufdup:

This man deserved to get caught. My god, just ineptitude all over the place.
CTE plus PCP will have you moving like that

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any update on that drive bye murder that Hernandez might of done? I can’t remember the former raiders safety who might of been in the passenger seat during that shooting with Hernandez

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I think the gay high school qb is lying

nobody can confirm any of the shyt he’s saying and he never told anyone about him and A-Hern til after he killed himself :comeon:

I didn’t know dude was busting his gun that much though

never heard about the shooting at Florida or when he popped his mans after the club

that CTE had him moving reckless out here

his girl was a ride or die tho :ehh:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Watched it last night. It was very good. No sympathy for Hernandez but not going hard at his head for the whole doc.

Lotta gay shyt tho :hubie:

Also a lot of footage never seen. If the OJ doc is an A+ this is an A
there's an OJ doc on netflix oor somewhere else, what's the name?

and i gotta check this out, i didn't follow the trial and jail fukkery. just know the basics about him - balled out as a TE, killed someone, killed himself

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
there's an OJ doc on netflix oor somewhere else, what's the name?

and i gotta check this out, i didn't follow the trial and jail fukkery. just know the basics about him - balled out as a TE, killed someone, killed himself
Oooooh don't tell me you missed the ESPN 30 for 30 thread. Might be the GOAT coli thread of all time :wow:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Yoooooo Aaron was gay?!:dwillhuh:
He didn’t sound like he was wrapped too tight mentally. Those phone convos with his wife, he talked to her like he was her son- and she talked to him like a mother would talk to a child. Weird. Dude has some real inner demons.