Kileen, TX Football Recruit Kendell "Tank" Jones: 6'5, 300 lbs (chiseled)...15 yrs old

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
His weight doesn't matter here. He still got the bone strength/structure of a 14-year old, even with all those muscles.
Bones don't move weights nikka. Muscle does. So if he is 300lbs and mostly muscle then he is expected to move a lot of weight...

The only thing I see him is being tall, which is where most of his weight comes from, and in theory taller people are supposed to suck more at benching... In theory.

I'm not saying he won't grow or develop more. I'm sure he's done getting taller but he will definitely get stronger. You don't get that size by lifting weights for one year

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Only a nikka from Texas could get this big this fast...

They probably put little flakes of enhanced chicken feed in his food when he was a kid or something...

nikka fukk around and get him a job in construction right now and nobody on the site would think nothing of it...

Imagine arguing with this dude as a foreman and then you come to find out he 15 :lolbron:

Dude probably makes a killing buying liquor for all the other high school students :lolbron:

Dude probably gets pulled over when he on a date on some "where are you going with that young girl :merchant:" shyt...

I want to see him sitting in a desk next to a normal 15 year old at his school :why:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
:yeshrug: you say it like its an easy thing, most kids who are this developed will just out muscle you and out physical you for 3-4 years of college. There was just a question in a thread (or a thread, don't remember) that asked why Alabama has top talent every year but they don't do anything in the pro's, and its because of statements like this. "Oh, someone will coach him up, don't worry." Not much coaching you can do with someone whose used to just bullying people around, he won't most likely listen (speaking from experience, but a general statement nonetheless).
I'm taking a jump from what you see of him prolly just going out there and playing football to him actually developing into a collegiate player. He will be coached, he will learn technique. He doesn't have none of that now. Going from college to the pro is a different story but I'm talking about what we see from him as a 14/15 year to what is to become.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Tommie Harris was from Kileen too.....do the right thing kid. Come to OU.

We're gonna need you. :to:
lol at people misspelling my worthless hometown. But nah...Let's see what he does in the 11th and 12th grade years. We know how that early recruiting thing has helped Texas over the years *sigh*.

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
15? Homie got a receding hairline and the jowls of someone with six kids and a depleted 401k.

He's either 42, or on enough steroids and GH to kill a blue whale.
:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead: