Kileen, TX Football Recruit Kendell "Tank" Jones: 6'5, 300 lbs (chiseled)...15 yrs old

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
he's already benching 80 over what he weighs at 14.... he's about 12-15 years from reaching his physical peak, so there is no telling how far he'd go considering that he probably wasn't lifting weights in middle school.
Wasn't lifting weight in middle school?

:what:

It's hard for me to believe you look like that after one year of lifting IMO

And I'm not saying this shyt isn't impressive or that the kid isn't strong, I'm saying that he's 300lbs and I expected a higher bench. In HS we had a p4p system which was how much more than your weight could you lift/squat/clean/etc ... But since he's 6'5 I would also expect benching to probably be his weakest lift. And yes, he is only 15 so it is still very impressive to me

:wtb:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
15? 15??????
infinityjrue.gif

Don Dada F Poppa

Benchwarmer
Daps
Reppin
MD

If physical attributes made a great football player then Tony Mandrich would be in the Hall of Fame, and Taylor Mays would be a pro bowl safety.

This guy is built like an African Warrior God no doubt, but he plays too high. In the film, he's just using his enormous size and strength to bully smaller opponents. He better sharpen up his techniques, when he gets to college and plays young men as big as him who know how to use their hands and play much lower than him? :no::ufdup:

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
What the hell has that kid been eating/drinking!?
Someone get his birth certificate, he makes HS Lebron look like a goddamn kid.