Kileen, TX Football Recruit Kendell "Tank" Jones: 6'5, 300 lbs (chiseled)...15 yrs old

superunknown23

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
None at the moment... but benching goes by weight so I thought.

The more you weigh the more you should lift. I know dudes in HS that were in the 400 club... but IDK if they were 14.

I was at 365 at one point but I wasn't 14 either so :yeshrug:... But I also wasn't no where near 300lbs
His weight doesn't matter here. He still got the bone strength/structure of a 14-year old, even with all those muscles.

Don Dada F Poppa

Benchwarmer
Daps
Reppin
MD
:laugh: Niggga's really criticizing his technique like he's got great coaches working with him. He'll be coached up and learn how to play the position. Remember the last 14 year old DT with flawless technique :rudy:

:yeshrug: you say it like its an easy thing, most kids who are this developed will just out muscle you and out physical you for 3-4 years of college. There was just a question in a thread (or a thread, don't remember) that asked why Alabama has top talent every year but they don't do anything in the pro's, and its because of statements like this. "Oh, someone will coach him up, don't worry." Not much coaching you can do with someone whose used to just bullying people around, he won't most likely listen (speaking from experience, but a general statement nonetheless).