Kids today rather be a Youtuber than astronaut

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Y'all scary. I'd love to be an Astronaut or Pilot. We need more black astronauts. If we was our own country we'd be behind. Let cac countries get all the technical advancements brehs:mjtf:
Especially considering Mandala Maseko just passed. Man was about to be the first South African in space

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
It's funny because NASA doesn't even have the funds to fukking promote the space program plus our technological innovations are WAY behind to not even have space exploration whats the point of even being an astronaut...:what: the govt doesn't give a fukk about NASA...

WE DON'T EVEN HAVE WARP DRIVE OR ARC REACTORS YET!!!! :mindblown:

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
Ok?

That's all they know or see so of course they'd want to do it. Any kid born after 2005 is more than likely going to want to be a YouTuber. The successful channels make money, I question how much though, and have millions of eyes on their videos. It can open up other avenues in entertainment as well.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
source.gif

You could do this shyt for 5 minutes in a vid and get paid for it. You don't even got to leave the house or brush ya teeth.

Kids don't sit and watch actual television as much as they do YouTube which is open ended and easily accessible, so of course they want to emulate the same shyt they see on there, which is today's current climate of vapid faux excess, videogame dances and forced memes.

In a sense, I can't blame 'em because this is the culture my generation facilitated that's currently their childhoods and with the Advent of social media...it's damn near unstoppable.

Eh? Atleast the kids that actually wanna be shyt other than Pewdie Puke and whichever Cac pranker is hot right now should be given more access to the tools and resources to become Astronauts and the like as opposed to them having to whittle out mass numbers of young applicants who tried and quit when their attention span wanted on the matter.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
:mjlol:

yea i heard from a youtuber i was listening to that his dream since he was a youth was to be a youtuber. i was like how old is this little punk:picard: mannn we entering the digital real, VR world where nikkas would rather be in the virtual world than the "real" world since the "fake" world is better than the real one.... jeezz its ovah for my little cousins generation:francis:

Last edited:

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:

yea i heard from a youtuber i was listening to that his dream since he was a youth was to be a youtuber. i was like how old is this little punk:picard: mannn we entering the digital real, VR world where nikkas would rather be in the virtual world than the "real" world since the "fake" world is better than the real one.... jeezz its ovah for the little cousins generation:francis:
I'd say it's over for the older generation. Your little cousin's generation is just going to adapt.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How is this a sad state of affairs exactly??

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
How is this a sad state of affairs exactly??

Because when you, me, and your children die, this country will be filled with a society that's only interested in fame, likes and "securing the bag" while other countries youth are advancing in more important things like the space program.

Chinamen will fukk around and build an artificial, livable environment in space like that movie Elysium when Earth resources run out. Rich Americans trying to hop on and them Chinese like "Nope!"

:ufdup: