Kids growing up on current gen graphics are gonna make them jaded

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Op just wanted to show a bunch a kids excited to get a PS5.

Graphics don't matter to these kids, you think they hype to play gow, returnal, and ratchet?

No, they ready to download and play all the free to play multiplayer games and that's mostly it.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Last time I could get hype like that was PS2 :to: Been having to buy my own shyt ever since.

I did get hype when that 5 was finally delivered tho :wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Op just wanted to show a bunch a kids excited to get a PS5.

Graphics don't matter to these kids, you think they hype to play gow, returnal, and ratchet?

No, they ready to download and play all the free to play multiplayer games and that's mostly it.

Naw thats what kids that get series s’ do :umad:

Daps
Sort of related, but realistically how long do you guys think we'll have until games can get the kind of visuals we see in their cinematics

:sadcam:that'd be hell on my computer. I'm not even sure I want that, actually

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Sort of related, but realistically how long do you guys think we'll have until games can get the kind of visuals we see in their cinematics

:sadcam:that'd be hell on my computer. I'm not even sure I want that, actually

Probably just an issue of scope/resource at this point…Horizon is getting pretty close

Daps
SNES and Genesis games were dope but were way harder to beat. And most NES games were all but impossible to beat.

One thing these kids/young adults don’t know anything about is making it to the last level, losing all your lives and having to do the whole game all over again :sadcam:

Imagine if these modern games were like that. You playing GOW, Red Dead etc and got a limited number of lives and gotta start the whole game from scratch (including any upgrades) when they run out :mjcry:
Imagine any Sekiro/Souls/Elden Ring-type game and only having 3 to 5 lives......

Play Elden Ring and lose not just runes but literally have to start at the first area with the church and Cave of Knowledge. Like you could be 5 minutes from fighting Malenia and gotta start FROM SCRATCH :russ: :ohhh::sadcam:

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
We're about at the uncanny valley anyway. They missed the climb while we grew up with the medium. Experience will continue to trump all.