Kid Goku vs Young Naruto vs Aang The Last Airbender vs Gon Freecs -Who the strongest jit?

Strongest Kid Ever?

• Goku

Votes: 20 50.0%
  • Naruto

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Aang

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Gon

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Ed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Luffy

Votes: 3 7.5%

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
Cali

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Nobody understands that this goes WAY beyond any power levels of the other 3 choices.
Goku would put up a fight just because he could take a few of those punches :ld:
But once Gon gets him right where he wants him :ufdup:
First comes rock :dahell:
scissors:patrice:
paper...:whoo:
ROCK :damn:

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Nobody understands that this goes WAY beyond any power levels of the other 3 choices.
Goku would put up a fight just because he could take a few of those punches :ld:
But once Gon gets him right where he wants him :ufdup:
First comes rock :dahell:
scissors:patrice:
paper...:whoo:
ROCK :damn:
I STAN Goku but Kid Goku is not taking a few punches, he is going to get that work in one punch but if we taking Teen or Adult Goku then we are having a fight.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
but lets make things a bit more interesting. Naurto at the end of the manga, Goku at the end of battle of gods,Gon adult mode and aang avatar state

cuhh you know thats not fair goku is on superman levels of fukkery when hes an adult, only nikka that can beat goku at this point is jesus

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
cuhh you know thats not fair goku is on superman levels of fukkery when hes an adult, only nikka that can beat goku at this point is jesus
Bill was not even trying when he was fight Goku so i guess Bill is Jesus Plus Toriyama said if you're going by power lv he would give SS God goku a 6 Bill a 10 and Whis a 15

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Bill was not even trying when he was fight Goku so i guess Bill is Jesus Plus Toriyama said if you're going by power lv he would give SS God goku a 6 Bill a 10 and Whis a 15

lmao maybe

damn I didnt know Akira said that :patrice:

if so then Idk

lets really make it interesting and upgrade them all to late teens, and add luffy and ed from fma

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I am a DBZ STAN but come on now kid goku would lose now if we talking about teen goku that is a different story
Kid Goku at his strongest (22nd tenkaichi budokai) was already dancing through bullet fire/laser fire, tanking missiles cappable of leveling city blocks leaving him with only scratches, and casually tossing around several tonned objects.

EarlyMaridia

All Star
Daps
Kid Goku at his strongest (22nd tenkaichi budokai) was already dancing through bullet fire/laser fire, tanking missiles cappable of leveling city blocks leaving him with only scratches, and casually tossing around several tonned objects.

Yea, people are forgetting. Kid Goku was really damned durable.

That said, unless a moon comes out, I don't see him beating a pissed off Naruto or Avatar.

If you all increase the age to teens, I still don't see him winning. Who is going to stop Naruto if the tails come out? The Avatar might be the only one, once he hits the Avatar state. None of the group has the eye hax necessary, or his mom's power to calm him. He's even worse than the gorilla form Goku, because he has no tail to cut off to get him to chill.

TOP LAD

WOAH, HEY GUYS WELCOME TO EB GAMES /COPY THAT/
Daps
Reppin
LORDE
why are more ppl being added? :dahell:
thread is turning shyt

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
but lets make things a bit more interesting. Naurto at the end of the manga, Goku at the end of battle of gods,Gon adult mode and aang avatar state

Nothing interesting about that.. None of them are messing with adult goku. Yall forgot they can destroy planets at will?