Kid Goku vs Young Naruto vs Aang The Last Airbender vs Gon Freecs -Who the strongest jit?

Strongest Kid Ever?

• Goku

Votes: 20 50.0%
  • Naruto

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Aang

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Gon

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Ed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Luffy

Votes: 3 7.5%

• Total voters

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All these kids are stronger at different points in there life, if we are talking about at there strongest as a kid then naruto or Luffy

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
If we're talking about Goku who beat King Piccolo he runs through everyone here except Naruto at the end of part 2.

Gotta see some new feats from Luffy before he's in there.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Yea, people are forgetting. Kid Goku was really damned durable.

That said, unless a moon comes out, I don't see him beating a pissed off Naruto or Avatar.

If you all increase the age to teens, I still don't see him winning. Who is going to stop Naruto if the tails come out? The Avatar might be the only one, once he hits the Avatar state. None of the group has the eye hax necessary, or his mom's power to calm him. He's even worse than the gorilla form Goku, because he has no tail to cut off to get him to chill.
Its Teenage Goku is worst for Naruto. King Piccolo could fly and had the ability to wipe out with with a standard ki attack with a change up much faster than any of 9tails bjiuu balls. Kid Goku beat him with with a 2 broken limps and the the inability to fly, midair. Teen Goku sonned Piccolo Jr who was stronger.

The only way I could see Naruto beating any Kid or Teen Goku is if Naruto is able to hold Goku down while he charges up one of his attacks. Naruto has the attacks put down Goku he just as to catch him. Aang could win if he went into the avatar state and stayed away from Goku, spamming element attacks at him. I cant speak on Gon.

TOP LAD

WOAH, HEY GUYS WELCOME TO EB GAMES /COPY THAT/
Daps
Reppin
LORDE
suck my dikk you pretentious faggy you came in here with a lil bytchy attitude from jump, you got a randy marsh tranny avatar and you tryna get froggy? ill buttfukk ya moms in front of you b, I do what I please in my threads :pacspit:
5C3FACE1094FA2FC0CFEDF2D216DFB0ABCD5EE8D

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Aang if we talking all of them as kids

Aang knew all four elements before adulthood

Hell Kid Vegeta was strong than Kid Goku, no idea how Goku is leading this

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Kid Goku was weak as shıt. Naruto was getting his ass whooped by regular ass ninjas. One Piece is trash. Ed was weak.
M. Night Shimaladingdong fụcked up Aang for me.

If it's ain't Gohan or Deku in this lineup, my vote is on Gon.

SupaVillain

Keep your glory, gold and glitter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Unless Gon makes an condition that’ll sacrifice his life for power that equals a king chimera ant and this pre time skip Luffy, Aang in his avatar state stomps all these kids.