Kid Goku vs Young Naruto vs Aang The Last Airbender vs Gon Freecs -Who the strongest jit?

Strongest Kid Ever?

• Goku

Votes: 20 50.0%
  • Naruto

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Aang

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Gon

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Ed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Luffy

Votes: 3 7.5%

• Total voters

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Right. I don't know who Gon is, but Avatar-State Aang is definately bashing Kid Goku. 4 Tails Naruto tho... :patrice: :wow:

That would be a battle

Gon would probably be able to solo all three of them if he was close enough to put hands on them, his weakness is that he doest really have any energy beam attacks like the rest do and one he does have aint all that strong... Naruto has the strongest transformation but he has the weakest hand to hand skills out of all them in my opinion so he might get got before he even gets a chance to go Kyuubi, and Kid Goku has the highest pain threshold, that boy was taking all kinds of beating and jumping back up for more so like I said I really don't know who would win

TOP LAD

WOAH, HEY GUYS WELCOME TO EB GAMES /COPY THAT/
Daps
Reppin
LORDE
Gon would probably be able to solo all three of them if he was close enough to put hands on them, his weakness is that he doest really have any energy beam attacks like the rest do and one he does have aint all that strong... Naruto has the strongest transformation but he has the weakest hand to hand skills out of all them in my opinion so he might get got before he even gets a chance to go Kyuubi, and Kid Goku has the highest pain threshold, that boy was taking all kinds of beating and jumping back up for more so like I said I really don't know who would win

"get got" ?

implying Kurama would let Naruto die? cuz he wouldn't

*referring to Sasuke pile-driveing him on his neck*

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
"get got" ?

implying Kurama would let Naruto die? cuz he wouldn't

*referring to Sasuke pile-driveing him on his neck*

nah I know that, but Naruto has been knocked the fukk out before and Kurama was just like :manny: especially in the early days when he didn't get along with him which is the time frame Im using (pre shippuden) but Im talking about a fight not a death match, that's why I chose these four cuz none of them are on that :demonic: tip except for Gon occasionally and that was only against the person who killed one of his masters

TOP LAD

WOAH, HEY GUYS WELCOME TO EB GAMES /COPY THAT/
Daps
Reppin
LORDE
nah I know that, but Naruto has been knocked the fukk out before and Kurama was just like :manny: especially in the early days when he didn't get along with him which is the time frame Im using (pre shippuden) but Im talking about a fight not a death match, that's why I chose these four cuz none of them are on that :demonic: tip except for Gon occasionally and that was only against the person who killed one of his masters

what? why would it not be death match? that's stupid. If we are talking about a serious fight, Naruto should be able to transform. And when Naruto is in 4 tailed state his intent is to destroy anything with a pulse

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Lol at @Real and @TOP LAD back and forth.

I think Pre Shippuden Naruto and Ang would probably be the weakest of the 4.

Depending on what Ang we are taking about.... I'm still envisioning the one that still haven't master earth and fire technique. Now yes if he snaps they he's powerful once he goes in that trance. But since all thesw guys are noble good guys that are not gonna fight to death..... I don't think he would reach that level.

Same for Naruto when you thing about it.

Therefore that leaves Goku and Gon......

I think this would be a tightly contested battle but in the end I can see Goku being the victor