"Kevin Spacey made a sexual advance at me when I was 14" - Anthony Rapp

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Wow based on his statement he knows he did that shyt. Didn’t even deny it just said he don’t remember and if he did then his sorry and it was 30yrs ago and he was probably drunk.:mjlol: Who is this guys publicists what a collateral fukk up, he just left himself open to several dozens accusations. He better pray he doesn’t have a history of abusing young boys even young boys he considers ex lovers because it just takes one disgruntled ex twink to set his ass on fire.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
The usual activists are awfully quiet on this one. Now let this had been a straight black man.......

I like how @Marti tired to derail the thread from the onset, forgetting the Terry Crews thread where everyone clowned and shamed his ass. Equal opportunity ignorance around these parts.

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
The usual activists are awfully quiet on this one. Now let this had been a straight black man.......

I like how @Marti tired to derail the thread from the onset, forgetting the Terry Crews thread where everyone clowned and shamed his ass. Equal opportunity ignorance around these parts.
How did i derail the thread when i posed an actual question up for debate that could be easily proven?

Call out the nikkas in that thread that clowned terry liggins

Or u scared :Mjfsmile:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff