"Kevin Spacey made a sexual advance at me when I was 14" - Anthony Rapp

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
Victim blaming/shaming goes beyond accusing someone of lying. You're making a fool of yourself here. Stick to trolling. Good night.
The main point of victim blaming (from my pov )and what is displayed on here is the female victims are lying.

A male poster literally explained to me the reasonings behind this 3 posts after mine hence why i didnt respond after that.

U trying to create an argument over something that was deaded by the first page

Daps
c18.gif

That about sums it up for this topic.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
I always suspected Kevin Spacey was gay. What confirmed it for me was when he lived in London about 2004. Kevin said he had been mugged in Clapham Common in the early hours of the morning. Now in London, Clapham Common is notorious for being a gay cruising hotspot. You do not walk through it by yourself at night time unless you are that way inclined.

Kevin at first reported it to police. The police asked him why he was walking his dog in the middle of the night at a gay cruising ... The police was like:ohhh:. Kevin then dropped the robbery charges.

Spacey comes clean over 'mugging' | Daily Mail Online

https://www.google.co.uk/url?q=http...gC7gQFggQMAI&usg=AOvVaw03ufZrLbak0_0JQwTwd9Is

Daps
Looks like Alan Ball actually did the writing for American Beauty, according to IMDb. I wonder what their inspiration for this movie about a man lusting over an underaged girl came from? :jbhmm:

And you're right, that Hollywood Gay Mafia or whatever the fukk you call it might be getting exposed, big time. Corey Feldman needs to drop some bombshells immediately. No mercy.
:mjgrin:

Look at who wrote Leon: The Professional. A lot of Hollywood directors are pedos/sexual predators

Jack Skellington

yes indeed family
Daps
Reppin
Halloween Town
Kevin Spacey's character in American Beauty was not gay - he was creepy, but not gay

however, yet again, the director of American Beauty is an openly gay man too

220px-BALL_Allan-24x30-2008b.jpg

the only two oscars kevin spacey has ever received have been from movies directed by openly gay directors :jbhmm:

the gay power structure/networking culture out there in Hollywood is inadvertently being exposed

y'all nikkas really need to do ya googles before you post shyt as fact, it's embarrassing :hhh:

alan ball wrote it Sam Mendes directed the movie nikka