"Kevin Spacey made a sexual advance at me when I was 14" - Anthony Rapp

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Kevin Spacey's character in American Beauty was not gay - he was creepy, but not gay

however, yet again, the director of American Beauty is an openly gay man too

220px-BALL_Allan-24x30-2008b.jpg

the only two oscars kevin spacey has ever received have been from movies directed by openly gay directors :jbhmm:

the gay power structure/networking culture out there in Hollywood is inadvertently being exposed

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I Know what youre trying to do :camby:

Two totally different instances :camby:

U cant compare a 14 yr old kid being almost raped by a grown man to an adult being sexually harrassed :camby:

So if we can't compare what's the point of this?
I wonder will yall victim blame here or do yall only do that when the victim is a female? :sas2:

Weinstein's victims were adults. Furthermore, if we remove this young victim from the equation you still shyt the bed with this piss poor trolling attempt because if we compare the two instances of adults being sexually harassed/assaulted, the female Weinstein victims and Terry Crews, a black man, you have instances of victim blaming no matter the gender. In Crews' case someone said he was worse then the alleged groper. You really tried to use the sexual assault of a child as a springboard for some gender war bullshyt and you totally fukked it up. Didn't even fumble at the one yard line. You crashed the bus into the ditch on the way to the game. :heh:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kevin Spacey's character in American Beauty was not gay - he was creepy, but not gay

the only two oscars kevin spacey has ever received have been from movies directed by openly gay directors :jbhmm:

the gay power structure/networking culture out there in Hollywood is inadvertently being exposed
Good observation breh

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
So if we can't compare what's the point of this?

Weinstein's victims were adults. Furthermore, if we remove this young victim from the equation you still shyt the bed with this piss poor trolling attempt because if we compare the two instances of adults being sexually harassed/assaulted, the female Weinstein victims and Terry Crews, a black man, you have instances of victim blaming no matter the gender. In Crews' case someone said he was worse then the alleged groper. You really tried to use the sexual assault of a child as a springboard for some gender war bullshyt and you totally fukked it up. Didn't even fumble at the one yard line. You crashed the bus into the ditch on the way to the game. :heh:
No one accused terry of lying.

Horrible comparison

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
:dwillhuh: See, this is exactly why I ain't trying to hear that "we didn't know" shyt from these actors and actresses. EVERYBODY knows what goes on out there.
It makes perfect sense why family guy has never won a single award. Seth been going in for a decade plus :mjlol:
They even had an episode this season clowning the emmys :dead:

Anyway you expect a whole lot more gay pedo stuff to come out

Kyle Barker

Superstar
Daps

Looks like Alan Ball actually did the writing for American Beauty, according to IMDb. I wonder what their inspiration for this movie about a man lusting over an underaged girl came from? :jbhmm:

And you're right, that Hollywood Gay Mafia or whatever the fukk you call it might be getting exposed, big time. Corey Feldman needs to drop some bombshells immediately. No mercy.
:mjgrin: