"Kevin Spacey made a sexual advance at me when I was 14" - Anthony Rapp

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
Wow he done goofed now by releasing that statement. I bet you we get another victim of his by the morning and about 10 by the end of the week. After that maybe another 10 to 20 more. This story came out about James Toback a director recently. It went from 20 victims to 300 and same for Harvey Weinstein only this time it's going to be underage boys.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I thought people been knew about Kevin Spacey...and his even weirder best bud Bryan Singer.

Hell Bryan and company had to squash a story about a gay barely legal pool party he threw around the time X-Men Days of the Future Past released.

All this shyt is an open secret that people have ignored for years.

Damn shame because Kevin Spacey is arguably my favorite actor, and I'm a fan of Singer's work. But they deserve whatever comes their way.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Wow he done goofed now by releasing that statement. I bet you we get another victim of his by the morning and about 10 by the end of the week. After that maybe another 10 to 20 more. This story came out about James Toback a director recently. It went from 20 victims to 300 and same for Harvey Weinstein only this time it's going to be underage boys.
He couldn't have released that via a lawyer. At all. :mindblown:

Blaming it on being drunk? :heh:

C'mon son. Thats the end of House of Cards right there. :dead: