"Kevin Spacey made a sexual advance at me when I was 14" - Anthony Rapp

Kyle Barker

Superstar
Daps
HOLY shyt

DUDE JUST CAME OUT OF THE CLOSET

It don't even matter that he came out now (should have done it long ago because it was already obvious), he basically admitted to hitting on a 14 year old and tried to blame it on the alcohol. How many more victims are out there? He's done...

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NYC
That's game over for House of Cards. Weinstein opened the floodgates on these weirdos

Breh didn't even deny hitting on a kid.:bryan:like "ya I might have done that :ohhh::manny:". :gucci:
"I need to examine my other behavior":deadmanny:

Like I said earlier he and Bryan Singer are gay pedofiles and when everyone in Hollywood feigns disgust just know they're all full of shyt

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I cant enjoy House of Cards no more?

I mean it was starting to suck any way but shyt man
The series is over now.

No one wants that drama on set or in the industry. And its just too hot right now for all of that.

Its over.

The show is finished.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
That's game over for House of Cards. Weinstein opened the floodgates on these weirdos

Breh didn't even deny hitting on a kid.:bryan:like "ya I might have done that :ohhh::manny:". :gucci:
"I need to examine my other behavior":deadmanny:

Like I said earlier he and Bryan Singer are gay pedofiles and when everyone in Hollywood feigns disgust just know they're all full of shyt
"I was drunk":troll:

Bruh, a lawyer would NOT have let you make that statement :mjlol:

What is wrong with you? :heh:

Welp, its a wrap now. Hope he saved that money. He's never going to work again.:hubie:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
The fukk!! All types of surprises just now! Didn't know he was gay!

Why they let this Bryan singer nikka breath after these allegations? Pool party duty Lil boys??.

Side note..What fun is that anyway? If your gay cool.. Why not have grown ass men pool party?