"Kevin Spacey made a sexual advance at me when I was 14" - Anthony Rapp

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
quote me when 10 other people come out against this freak in the next month. Kevin Spacey is bout to go down, been rumors about him and young boys for years. his brother has done interviews over the year talking about how weird the family is and how weird Kevin is.

I heard about him too. Wonder if the same media campaign is coming at him now or if the Hollywood pedo industrial complex will keep protecting him.

morris

Superstar
Daps
Kevin Spacey gay? :dahell:
I am unsure:

An article in the Sunday Times stated that Spacey's "love affair with acting, and the absence of a visible partner in the life of an attractive 40-year-old, has resulted in misunderstanding and Esquire magazine's "bet-hedging" assertion two years ago that he must be gay". [49] He responded to such rumors by telling Playboy and other interviewers that he was not gay,[50] and telling Lesley White of the Sunday Times, "I chose for a long time not to answer these questions because of the "manner" in which those questions were asked, and because I was never talking to someone I really trusted, so why should I do now? I chose to participate because I realized it's a little hard on the people I loved. "[49]

but if he is a pedo, off with his head
tenor.gif

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
I am unsure:

An article in the Sunday Times stated that Spacey's "love affair with acting, and the absence of a visible partner in the life of an attractive 40-year-old, has resulted in misunderstanding and Esquire magazine's "bet-hedging" assertion two years ago that he must be gay". [49] He responded to such rumors by telling Playboy and other interviewers that he was not gay,[50] and telling Lesley White of the Sunday Times, "I chose for a long time not to answer these questions because of the "manner" in which those questions were asked, and because I was never talking to someone I really trusted, so why should I do now? I chose to participate because I realized it's a little hard on the people I loved. "[49]

but if he is a pedo, off with his head

nah man...anybody out there that's been as famous as he has but with 0 ties to any women, EVER?

not dating anybody? smashing something? never been on the red carpet w/a chick holding hands? :patrice: