Kevin Samuels taught me to accept the reality of being a single mother. The dating pool shrinks significantly, and I'm not first choice.

Rn.

Supporter
Daps
A single nikka who already failed at marriage and died in his early 40’s made you feel insecure about yourself and now you’ve written yourself off from love. Sad!

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think anyone should need Kevin Samuels to teach them anything, and the statement isn't outrageous or anything - especially because she's a single mother of two, but she's a fairly attractive woman, so there's a breh somewhere ready to choose her :hubie:

Red11

Pro
Supporter
Daps
I just don't get why its hard to understand that dudes will smash these women but the dude they WANT is not likely to MARRY them. Its just a great carousel of men for a LONG time.
Bingo, as a single man with no kids I would never cuff a woman with a kid but that's me, fukk on yes

That's the nature of the beast for any attractive woman. The same way it is for men with money.

Theres a good chance they aren't around for the reason you want them to be.

Men and women both finesse the other to get what they want. They just don't like when the opposite sex does it.

As folks have already said, it's not a death sentence. nikkas will smash anything and if she's doing the work you can even find someone of status with or without kids; it happens everyday. Problem is a lot of women don't do the work and are delusional.

Red11

Pro
Supporter
Daps
A single nikka who already failed at marriage and died in his early 40’s made you feel insecure about yourself and now you’ve written yourself off from love. Sad!
He was 56...and got divorced bro. 50% percent of folks are or will be in the same place after marriage.

Red11

Pro
Supporter
Daps
I don't think anyone should need Kevin Samuels to teach them anything, and the statement isn't outrageous or anything - especially because she's a single mother of two, but she's a fairly attractive woman, so there's a breh somewhere ready to choose her :hubie:

It all looks great until you hear her expectations of this next man, especially if they have been listening to twitter and 50/50, SAHM instagram. Its also girls, so piss those little princesses off and get accused.