Kevin Samuels taught me to accept the reality of being a single mother. The dating pool shrinks significantly, and I'm not first choice.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bingo, as a single man with no kids I would never cuff a woman with a kid but that's me, fukk on yes
Because that man will be adding her and her kids to his wallet 💳 as well as the kids he have

Why is that so hard to understand

When Greg Brady took on carols and kids he added 4 more to his wallet

Carol got the load taken off her

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug:Much like me realizing being short, bereft of charisma, and broke wasn't going to get me the kind of woman I wanted to date so I changed two.

Single mothers chose a condition (bringing a child to term) and now have a disadvantage in the dating market. Adjust and thrive. Just don't expect cats with option to choose you unless you are literally Ciara. She is fit and a millionaire. Most single mothers are flabby and telling everyone that she can turn up the next time she gets paid.

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge
Been saying this for years

Single mothers and Single fathers should date each other. Singe mothers should take themselves out of the dating pool when it comes to Men with no kids
Somebody suggest that to tRump as a way to end single parent households :troll:

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
I'm not sure I would date and with no children even if he did want me, because he may want children in the future and I'm retired now 😌

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
:hhh:

Why did she need someone else to tell her this? Yeah she can find someone but it'll be harder
why does women need anyone to tell them this. I went on a date with an FBA woman here and she told me that she was homeless at one point living in her car and dealing with a dude who was her weed man And she still had to buy the weed.

The nikka actually directed her to another nikka who let her stay for a couple weeks then said he wanted cheeks and when she said no he gave her a week to move out then she went to stay with her Mama,

This wasn't our first date and the reason she told me this was because we were talking about dudes from back home coming down here tricking on women.

Anyways shorty is looking to get married but plans on living in Bali at 45 years old she's dating intentionally.

That's well and good but the weed man smashed without giving her shyt but now she wants a ring.

All in all decent chick but we ain't on the same page.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I'm not sure I would date and with no children even if he did want me, because he may want children in the future and I'm retired now 😌
That's the thing, a lot of dudes just want their one or two if they really love you. Some will be cool with none

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
That's the thing, a lot of dudes just want their one or two if they really love you. Some will be cool with none

Love is the 🔑 for sure
I really would like to adopt next tbh and I know that agencies tend to favour couples.
If he didn't have children and wanted at least 1 of his own with me and was willing to adopt 1 also, I would meet him in the middle.

I'm 35 tho, once I get to 40 the shop is closed (and getting torched)

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
she needed kevin samuels to realize that?

anyway she sound like she trying to be a pick me honestly

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
The pool shrinks, but if you are a good looking attractive woman, it only shrinks slightly.

The only part that gets murky is dudes who want to wife vs dudes who just want to date/smash

That's the nature of the beast for any attractive woman. The same way it is for men with money.

Theres a good chance they aren't around for the reason you want them to be.

Men and women both finesse the other to get what they want. They just don't like when the opposite sex does it.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
The pool shrinks, but if you are a good looking attractive woman, it only shrinks slightly.

The only part that gets murky is dudes who want to wife vs dudes who just want to date/smash
Yup, but even then if you're an attractive woman you open up a newer pool of dudes are actively looking to raise your kids.

The only bad thing about this is a lot of these finer women are birdbrained, which more often than not leads to their kids getting touched on or abused bc they chose the wrong man.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
I was never the biggest fan of kevin samuel, i didnt appreciate some of the comments, but there was a bit of ingenuity to his statements and to see people celebrate and throw a parade of a man getting a heart attack and passing in such a tragic way was shameful

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
As folks have already said, it's not a death sentence. nikkas will smash anything and if she's doing the work you can even find someone of status with or without kids; it happens everyday. Problem is a lot of women don't do the work and are delusional.