Kevin Samuels taught me to accept the reality of being a single mother. The dating pool shrinks significantly, and I'm not first choice.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Been saying this for years

Single mothers and Single fathers should date each other. Singe mothers should take themselves out of the dating pool when it comes to Men with no kids
Bingo, as a single man with no kids I would never cuff a woman with a kid but that's me, fukk on yes

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
The pool shrinks, but if you are a good looking attractive woman, it only shrinks slightly.

The only part that gets murky is dudes who want to wife vs dudes who just want to date/smash
This is the truth. Ppl heard KS and thought there was no mobility so they lashed out. I know quite a few single mothers who have their shyt together that nobody even cares at this point they have a kid and in my early 30s.

When you at least made good choices:
- the baby daddy isnt a mess, shyt just aint work out
- stay in shape and hit the gym
- dress right, moves right and acts right
- fun, feminine, and not messy

I'll throw a bbq and nikkas will be asking me "who's kid is that runnin around" i'll point to her and nikkas will literaly hit the "damnnn aint no way... i dont even care. she's fine, gotta be in the gym, talked to her, and she cool as shyt. Would have never guessed."

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
If the kid has a good life trajectory/family culture influence it’s better, because those values come from something bigger than both of them and tells me about her internal moral foundations.

But if he’s on track to being a “real nikka” - never

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean yeah,

9/10 if I have my choice of attractive woman with kids vs attractive woman with NO KIDS and hopefully NO BAGGAGE.
I'm choosing option 2 every single time.

My Ex only had me on her cause she was soooo fine.
But even that can't negate the negatives.

You don't grind hard as a man, growing your income and wealth to date your worst possible option.
:pachaha:
You do it to get what you truly desire.

Last edited:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
The pool shrinks, but if you are a good looking attractive woman, it only shrinks slightly.

The only part that gets murky is dudes who want to wife vs dudes who just want to date/smash

This is the truth. Ppl heard KS and thought there was no mobility so they lashed out. I know quite a few single mothers who have their shyt together that nobody even cares at this point they have a kid and in my early 30s.

When you at least made good choices:
- the baby daddy isnt a mess, shyt just aint work out
- stay in shape and hit the gym
- dress right, moves right and acts right
- fun, feminine, and not messy

I'll throw a bbq and nikkas will be asking me "who's kid is that runnin around" i'll point to her and nikkas will literaly hit the "damnnn aint no way... i dont even care. she's fine, gotta be in the gym, talked to her, and she cool as shyt. Would have never guessed."

You really ain't touch on that bolded. Which is the major part.
That window closes really hard for the type of dudes they want. That door damn near shuts.
But all kinds of nikkaz will still want to smash

The nikka at that BBQ playing daddy with her kids, is usually a nikka that she'd wouldn't even let sniff her draws before them kids.

Any female that still does just as good with kids as she did without is a top tier attractive woman. nikkaz don't seem to care if you look good enough. But that's rare