Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know, that's why I'm letting ya'll handle that shyt. Ain't my fight or that nikkas.

it’s not my fight anymore. I said all I wanted to say.. the next thread that is made where something is said that I agree with or don’t agree with, I expect the usual suspects to make their appearance to insult me or to spout their typical incel/dap fishing babble.. I’m still going to state my opinion, but now I have them on ignore so I can actually have worthwhile conversations with mature adults..

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Yo wtf happened in this thread? I’m trying so hard not wake up the missus but I’m :laff: in bed reading the posts in here.

@Born2BKing take your god damn cape off. It’s a message board. People have the choice to interact or ignore each other. Your simping is sickatating. :scust:

@Barnett114 thats the exact same gif I was just about to post.
MetallicComposedDikkops-size_restricted.gif

Daps
Yeah it does. You can’t be an expert on relationships when you don’t even have a successful one to reference. All he’s saying is how he feels a woman should think or behave. Why should he be taken seriously? Getting diabetes from being overweight or a crack head being unhealthy can easily be backed up with studies and other proven data. Those are facts.. Those are not opinion based which is exactly what his advice is.
I don’t see any truth.. he basically told that woman she was a lost cause unless she was gorgeous.. that’s bull crap..

The advice he's giving probably makes sense for a male...things to look out for. If I was a woman, I'd never listen to the breh lmao!

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Wooooow:mjlol:

Typical self righteous bytch. A fat bitter one at that.

Mad cuz she can’t get another man like her ex she simped for:mjlit:
Especially when she says shyt like this
People have their own ideas of what they consider provoking behavior.

For instance, if im just arguing with a guy and he's reached his limit of listening to me talk but I don't stop, that could be enough provocation for him to beat my ass.

@Born2BKing this is why you should be better observant as to who you back up for - some women don’t deserve that cape status - here she is accusing @Hennessypapi of besting women and yet she agrees that she should be given the beats

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
nikkas thinking they getting revenge by seeing this old bird get pressed. But the thing is. Most of these dudes are young early 20's and shyt. You can't get revenge like that. It's implausible. Oh now this hoe 42 and old and she can't get what she wants. nikka if she 42 you probably close to 42 she done lived her life had kids etc..and you mad about some shyt that happened in 2000. how the fukk are you winning because she can't find someone you think is out of her range? But I understand, because I was in that age group once and it's easy to be on that. "See you should have been fukking with me wave" But uh nah, she shouldn't, you clearly have issues. And that's why she ain't fukk with you in the first place. And second of all. All yall young nikkas talking like 42 is old or like this bytch is a grandma. Give it time. I PROMISE you. You gonna age, and when your 35, 36, 37 your going to realize that wait. I'm still apart of the cultural zeitgiest. I'm not old.

that nikka a bonafide ho my nikka.

we are men.
i bet that maug this thread on.
don't even know how to vet females.
i gave nikkaz on here the two categories.

COMMITTAL
NON-COMMITTAL

if nikkaz need game.
i told them what professions illustrate a non-committal and to get game to crack non-committals.

this nikka on here going in on females emo as fukk.
when you are a man, and you don't give emotion to nobody like that.
especially at this age.

plus, and most importantly when it comes to females....

stfu...

be mysterious......and just stfu.

so now with that said..imma follow the rule and be the fukk up outta here.

art barr

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Breh a top ranking #HOH general has bragged about having multiple kids aborted. And had multiple failed engagements :francis: But wants to talk about what people who kept their kids and actually tried to make a family should do :jbhmm:

I honestly don't know why I keep coming back here.
nikka you can’t talk. You married a fat white whale to get your green card. Your presence in these threads is as incongruous as your wife is in kente cloth.

I see your loser ass constantly pandering to women on here but you couldn’t even marry a black woman. :laff: Breh you’re so pathetic it isn’t even funny.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Man shut your Kent, He hate women ass up. Lame ass nikka. Hating women won't get you no p*ssy fukk boy. You sound like pazzy before he came out the closet.
I get no p*ssy but my girl is asleep right next to me.:ninja2:

Show me any post where I hate women. I just don’t simp for strangers on a board like you do. If you talk shyt, you better be able to take shyt, male or female.