Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
Child support on a 20 year old? :russ:

He pissed off too many delusional women to get away unscathed, but at least make the shyt believable.
He probably owes back child support, or his ex decided to file after the girl was almost grown. I've seen it happen to dude's. The child is in their 30's and he's still paying.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Dude definitely gay he reminds me of them old ass fags who be cussing women out. His show still is funny as fukk and a good watch.

Screenshot-2020-12-09-162323.jpg

Inthe405-10-Dress-for-Success-Kevin-Samuels.jpg

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
ya boy lucked out

when shyt wasn't working out with the 1st BM, we came to that conclusion, that was the real man tf up moment for me

then we went our separate ways

now seven years later, I'm married to damn near my best friend, got a little girl now, a crib we pay a decent mortgage on. I ain't got no kinda complaints.

brandy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
CH Gossip:
  • Ex-wife about to do an interview on the back child support
  • Scammed men in the past (Check his yelp reviews)
  • Never graduated from college

Not addressing the gay rumors or other messy stuff because they can't be proved and it's a slippery slope.

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
you the type of nikka that would chill with a fruity nikka and say " but i aint got proof he gay" :damn:

yall nikkas have faulty faq sensors . Yall either aint blacc or hella surburbish .

Kevin Samuels would be outted in the hood in 5 mins
The most gangsta nikkaz on the block sucking dikk on the low while the whole hood respect and look up to them. STOP IT.:russ: